1.    #1  
    I didn't like the Picture/Speed dial today plug-in (To much realstate on Today). Is there a simple speed dial list like on other Windows mobile phones? My previous phone PPC 2003 had a normal speed dial list and I would like that feature back.

The only work around I have found was creating a contact list that is flagged with a category (ie. Speed Dial or whatever) and just filter my contacts for that category. It works, but not exactly what i was looking for.

Any Ideas how to bring back a speed dial list in WM5 on the Treo 750?
    why not just assign speed dials to all of your letters on the keyboard? That gives you over 20 speed dials and is much faster than any speed dial I have ever used. Just set them up in the speed dial app under the today settings. You don't have to enable the plugin to use the speed dials.
  3.    #3  
    That would be fine, but how to remember who is assigned to what number? If I could pull up the list before dialing, that may work, otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Interstink View Post
    That would be fine, but how to remember who is assigned to what number? If I could pull up the list before dialing, that may work, otherwise.
    you can do it by your 9 most frequently dialed for 2-9 and 0

then go by first name or last name initial. That's what I did.
  5.    #5  
    No other suggestions for a Speed Dial list? DAMN!