1.    #1  
    Hello all -

Do voice commands work using wired headsets (ex: the earbud headset that came with the phone)?

Specifically, can I place calls and hear the lady's voice telling me who's calling through the earpiece.

The only time I EVER use a headset is while driving and it would be very nice to not have to remove the phone from my holster to make calls or know who's calling.

Andy
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I love voice command, it typically works great! You can even use it to create and play music playlists and check time/reception/battery life. And it certainly does work via the headset...

However, I still have not found a way to INITIATE voice commands using the headset button. Does anyone know if this is possible with the included wired headset, or any other wired or BT headset out there?

Currently I have assigned the initiate voice command function to the side button, but it would be nice not to have to reach down to the phone before starting to speak. (This is especially annoying when biking )

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rogers View Post
    Hello all -

Do voice commands work using wired headsets (ex: the earbud headset that came with the phone)?

Specifically, can I place calls and hear the lady's voice telling me who's calling through the earpiece.

The only time I EVER use a headset is while driving and it would be very nice to not have to remove the phone from my holster to make calls or know who's calling.

Andy