Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 57
  1. #21  
    I'm confused. I downloaded http://www.viavirtualearth.com/vve/G.../VEMobile.ashx to my Desktop where it appeard as VirtualEarthMobile.cab.

    I then rightclicked and copied. I then opened up My Computer and then opened Mobile Device. When I went to paste the .cab file, nothing happened.

    Am I missing something?

    Thanks.
    _______________________

    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by deadhead View Post
    I'm confused. I downloaded http://www.viavirtualearth.com/vve/G.../VEMobile.ashx to my Desktop where it appeard as VirtualEarthMobile.cab.

    I then rightclicked and copied. I then opened up My Computer and then opened Mobile Device. When I went to paste the .cab file, nothing happened.

    Am I missing something?

    Thanks.
    Was the cab inside a zip file? I know that you would have to extract the cab before moving it to the device.
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
  3. Me2
    Me2 is offline
    Me2's Avatar
    Posts
    185 Posts
    Global Posts
    336 Global Posts
    #23  
    My essential Treo Today apps to make the best use of 240x240:-

    pRSS reader (Free)- http://pda.jasnapaka.com/prssr/
    Can be made very compact on Treo screen even with scrolling news headlines + custom fonts.

    TodayAgenda (Free) - http://tiews.info/index.php?show=&lang=en
    Excellent compact mode replacing Calendar and Task plugins. Custom fonts. Auto height mode adjusts dynamically to free screen space.

    PhoneAlarm (EUR14.50) - http://www.pocketmax.net/phoneAlarm.html - show SMS/Mail/Voicemail/MiseddCalls/Blutooth status, + profile switching + battery + signal. Lots of free and compact skins available on web site. Allows you to get rid of Carrier/Bluetooth and Messaging plugins.

    Batti (Free) - http://pda.jasnapaka.com/batti/
    Accurate battery bar graph that runs across unused top pixels of screen, so you can see battery and charging status in all apps, not just Today.

    Nina fonts - condensed Tahoma font which is ideal for small screens and the above apps. Comes with MS Smartphones - or search for "vjnina".
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by JPVann View Post
    6. Instant messaging on the 750 - fast, useable and addicting.
    what are you using for this?
  5. #25  
    I personally am using VeriChat 1.41b (for some reason 1.42b was giving me problems). I know they aren't supporting it anymore or developing it anymore but so far it works for me.
    Palm III -> Palm m105 -> Palm m505 -> Treo 600 -> Unlocked GSM Treo 650 -> Unlocked GSM Treo 680 -> Cingular Treo 750 (now unlocked!)
  6. bg1260's Avatar
    Posts
    129 Posts
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    #26  
    Anyone know how to CC or BBC emails?
    Thanks in advance
  7. #27  
    Can you download the Links golf game directly to the 750? I have not found a .cab file
  8. #28  
    Has anyone tried installing the Sirius Radio player?
    http://www.emulamer.com/siriuce2.html

    Does the Treo come with .Net 2.0 and SqlCE 3.0?
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by wordjam7 View Post
    Has anyone tried installing the Sirius Radio player?
    http://www.emulamer.com/siriuce2.html

    Does the Treo come with .Net 2.0 and SqlCE 3.0?
    That player no longer works and the developer has stopped supporting it. There is another player called SiriusWM5 that works great and doesn't require all that .Net and SqlCE crap to be installed.

    http://home.ptd.net/~cobra04/code.html

    hmm, it looks like the developer is now making people register on a forum to get to the download.
    Last edited by hannip; 01/29/2007 at 10:17 PM.
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by ehan View Post
    what are you using for this?
    IM+ - its expensive, but works with AIM, MSN, Yahoo and ICQ.
    Jer 23:29
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by wordjam7 View Post
    Can you download the Links golf game directly to the 750? I have not found a .cab file
    I got the name wrong - its Microsoft Nine Hole Golf - link here:

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobi...ore/games.mspx
    Jer 23:29
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    I'd like to ask if this is necessary for the Vodafone 750 too? Thanks!
    Since I don't often use data, I just closed out the search field for now. I'll put it back when I need it. Then maybe install the .cab.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

    And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by JPVann View Post
    I got the name wrong - its Microsoft Nine Hole Golf - link here:

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobi...ore/games.mspx
    I dont use ActiveSync. Is there another way to get this game?
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post

    http://home.ptd.net/~cobra04/code.html

    hmm, it looks like the developer is now making people register on a forum to get to the download.
    This player works great. Thanks. Def recommend for Sirius subscribers.
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by bg1260 View Post
    Anyone know how to CC or BBC emails?
    Thanks in advance
    Um, when you start a new message, scroll up. It's there above the address field. It just defaults to the address field.
    Volvo-driving, Sushi-eating, Latte-sipping Liberals Against Stereotypes.
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by wordjam7 View Post
    I dont use ActiveSync. Is there another way to get this game?
    My guess is that you will have to download and extract the .cab file to load from your Treo. Not sure how to do that.
    Last edited by JPVann; 01/31/2007 at 08:14 PM.
    Jer 23:29
  17. #37  
    This sirius program is great, I'm listening to Howard Stern on my 700wx
    Jimmie Geddes
  18. #38  
    Anybody wanna upload the links game .cab file to a navigable website that we can download from our Treos?
  19. #39  
    I tried the XM radio link through my browser and through the online button in Media Player but it doesn't seem to work. Can you give more detail?
  20. #40  
    There is a typo in the original post. The correct url is: www.xstreamxm.com/mobile

    I could not get it to work on my 750, though.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions