Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The only thing I know is Seidio has some GREAT products are reasonable prices. Great to hear the develop most of these products! I dont see any issues with customer service at all. I have only called once to change/cancel my previous order, which they did without issue. I re-ordered my product and things are "processing".

Is it a customer service issue when products dont ship quickly? Do we all expect fast delivery? Are we all just to impatient in this Net age? Do we forget the days we only purchased what Big Box stores had in stock?

I do think there order process needs some tweaking. I feel Seidio knows this and are doing there best.
    No, it isn't a Customer Svc issue when things don't ship when they were advertised. That's an inventory issue, different story for a different time. What IS a CS issue is when an item is not going to ship when promised and no communication is made to the customer so they can possibly make alternate plans. Myself, I have been going around with a naked Treo for a week waiting for this. If I had known it was going to take this long I would have spent $10 for a cheap temporary case.

And yes, we all do expect fast delivery. And yes we are all impatient. But if Vendor A, B and C are offering and DELIVERING on their fast shipment promises, then Vendor S(eidio) should be able to do the same thing if their systems and people are up to par. In this case Seidio is just fortunate/smart enough to have a good product that no one else has. So we are willing to wait. Next time, maybe not.
    conekkted,

Point well taken. Certainly protecting your/our investment is priority #1. The first thing I do is put on a screen protector anytime I get a device like the Treo.
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    Waiting for mine too. Status still says "In Progress". Placed the order 5 days ago.
    I'm in the same boat with no word on the reason for the delay. If I hadn't stumbled across this thread I'd be in the dark.
    I just re-read my post...sounds pretty snippy!! Not meant to be, Interstink. Sorry. More my frutration on not having this REALLY COOL HOLSTER AND CASE. AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!
    Quote Originally Posted by conekkted View Post
    I just re-read my post...sounds pretty snippy!! Not meant to be, Interstink. Sorry. More my frutration on not having this REALLY COOL HOLSTER AND CASE. AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!
    If there is one thing I have learned in my years of email and text messaging, its easy to be misunderstood. I have no problems with what you wrote. I think if we place orders before a certain time of day, they should process and ship that same day. This company does have some big flaws in order processing. Ordered my case on Sunday and it didnt ship until today, a little slow I must say. Sad when you think you can buy an item on ebay and it shows up in two days. OH WELL.

It will arrive and we will be happy im sure. Just baby that device and it will be somewhat protected soon enough. After a few months im sure I wont care and just toss this phone around like a hot potato.`
    So my combo case finally arrived. And I see from my credit card statement that they still charged me for FedEx rush delivery. Nice touch, Seidio!!

I got the rubberized case. It truly does fit like a glove. Pretty easy to install if you follow the directions. It doesn't seem as if it would easily come apart. It is a little more "plasticy" than I thought. And the bulk vs. protection is going to be a tough compromise for me. It is true that this thing adds almost nothing in the way of bulk or weight. And because of that, I don't see this skin being anything more than a scratch protector. Anyone buying this for protection against the occasional drop should reconsider getting a true case and not a skin.

Now the skin works great with the holster and makes me feel confident that the constant in-and-out won't lead to any scratches. So this is the best benefit of the skin IMO. As reported before by others the in-and-out is very easy. The spring clip seems very solid and snaps back rigidly. I like to wear mine horizontal and it feels solid in this position.

The SD slot holds an SD card perfectly. Maybe I am the only one, but I don't need the SD adapter to be with me all the time. It seems to me this space could have been better utilized to instead acommodate 2 mini SD cards. I don't like the fact that you have to use the SD adapter to keep the mini SD in place. I like to leave my adapter in my card reader at home. Now I will have to buy another adapter. No big deal.

Overall I would say great job. 9 out of 10 other companies trying to make a similar rig would probably fall well short of this. If you need a good holster solution this is it. If you need a good protective case for the occasional mishap this probably is not it.
    I received mine today also. Overall, I like the feel of the case and I am happy with the overall thinness of it. At first, I had difficulty snapping shut the lower portions of the case. I think I finally got it.

However, I can imagine a drop of the Treo causing both sides to come flying apart. Of course I am not going to test it.

One concern I do have is the spring clip. While it does take a bit of effort to release the case, I am not quite sure it is tense enough to withstand an "accidental" nudge (ie. a jacket or something getting caught on the hook and pulling). I am also wary of how long this holster will last with constant latching and unlatching.

Overall, I like the case and holster. I just have some long-term concerns to its reliability.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    The answer to your question is yes. With the exception of a couple of products we do in fact design and manufacture every product you see on our site.
    Is the holster combo an exception? Mine was wrapped in a plastic bag that said "Made in China".
    Is the holster combo an exception? Mine was wrapped in a plastic bag that said "Made in China".
    Even my Chicago Bears WIN THE Super-bowl and USA T-shirt is made in China...
    Yeah, but you always have the Superbowl Shuffle to lean back on. That was truly Made in America.
    The question that was being asked is if we bought someone else's product and just put our name on it. The answer was no. The physical manufacturing is done in China, but everything is designed here and built to our specifications.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    The question that was being asked is if we bought someone else's product and just put our name on it. The answer was no. The physical manufacturing is done in China, but everything is designed here and built to our specifications.

Thanks
    I took as stated above. What company manufactures products in the US? I know very few. The only reason I asked is because of the response I got from your Seidio customer service. When someone says the "manufacture didnt send us enough to meet our demand", sometimes make you think you are just buying a re-branded unit and Seidio didnt have control of there order/demand for units. I was just curious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Interstink View Post
    I took as stated above. What company manufactures products in the US? I know very few. The only reason I asked is because of the response I got from your Seidio customer service. When someone says the "manufacture didnt send us enough to meet our demand", sometimes make you think you are just buying a re-branded unit and Seidio didnt have control of there order/demand for units. I was just curious.
    It was a good question. We're producing a lot of new products right now. Our brand new product orders are sometimes smaller and our customers gobble them up. It's that whole supply and demand thing!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12