Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by naftalim View Post
    I tired Agenda One and removed it for one main reason. When you select an appointment on your Today screen, you expect it to take you to that appointment within A1. It does not, it takes you to another day altogether. This would seem to be a very basic requirement. Support did not resolve this issue.

I too used Agendus for many years, but I am concerned that they too will get caught up in adding too many features and extraneous elements to the WM version. Right now I use the built in one on my 750v and it gets the job done.
    Interesting. The interface between PocketBreeze and A.One works exactly as advertised. Doesn't surprise me. Build a better mouse trap, eh?
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    I can't say what your problem was, but I don't seem to have this issue. It does take me to the correct day.

Quote Originally Posted by naftalim View Post
    I tired Agenda One and removed it for one main reason. When you select an appointment on your Today screen, you expect it to take you to that appointment within A1. It does not, it takes you to another day altogether. This would seem to be a very basic requirement. Support did not resolve this issue.

I too used Agendus for many years, but I am concerned that they too will get caught up in adding too many features and extraneous elements to the WM version. Right now I use the built in one on my 750v and it gets the job done.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    If I put information into Outlook on the desktop and then synced, would it automatically go into Agenda One, also are there desktop options for Agenda one i.e put information on desktop and then sync, because outlook does not have all options that agenda one provides.
    What if any are the differences between one and fusion
    Thanks
    Agenda One uses the built-in database so it should sync just like the built-in software. I don't use Outlook but on a Mac with Missing Sync, it syncs all the info including categories and alarms just like the built-in software.

Quote Originally Posted by Treobangla View Post
    If I put information into Outlook on the desktop and then synced, would it automatically go into Agenda One, also are there desktop options for Agenda one i.e put information on desktop and then sync, because outlook does not have all options that agenda one provides.
    What if any are the differences between one and fusion
    Thanks
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis View Post
    Agenda One uses the built-in database so it should sync just like the built-in software. I don't use Outlook but on a Mac with Missing Sync, it syncs all the info including categories and alarms just like the built-in software.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Interstink View Post
    Q. how do I change the contact view to list First name, Last name. I get a response...

I dont run outlook on my desktop or laptop (Mac).

Any ideas how to change the file-as flags on contacts directly on the PPC, or make them respect the Mac Address Book settings?
    Well someone at the Agenda One Forum was kind enough to turn me onto a little "tool", ToolBox 3, Ironically by WebIS - Crerator of Pocket Informant. This little toolbox 3 program had the exact contact sort tool I was looking for and my problems are solved! Thank you WebIS for making Agenda One work for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by graylion View Post
    You can not. The only ways I know of changing the file as is as follows:

01. Settings in Microsoft Outlook that may or may not sync the change to the mobile device.

02. 3rd Party Apps like WebIs Toolbox

03. Possible a registry edit?

If you do not use outlook I would checkout a google search for webis and then look at toolbox features.

Regards
    It was YOU!
    It was me I float between QUsers.com, TreoCentral.com, DeveloperOne and Treonauts.

I have always been a heavy user of desktop pims act, goldmine, outlook, etc. So the PPC and Smartphone have been the next natural extention of this.

Do not work for technology, let technology work for you.

Regards
    graylion
    Based on this thread I downloaded Agenda One to my 700wx. Looked pretty but man did it add slowness to my Treo. It would hang switching from monthly to daily view.

I went back to Outlook. Maybe I will try again later. Today is my first day away from my 650, so I am a bonehead on the 700wx.
  10.    #30  
    Might want to check your Treo. I have tried all the PIMs in-depth and Agenda One is the fastest by far on my 750.
    Jer 23:29
    Quote Originally Posted by JPVann View Post
    Might want to check your Treo. I have tried all the PIMs in-depth and Agenda One is the fastest by far on my 750.
    I agree, Agenda one is pretty fast, but still has a few quirks/bugs. Its just not as predictable as it should be. Great start for a v.1 software.
    I use PI and it is great. I especially like being able to designate time zones for my meetings. this makes traveling and time sync up a non-issue for me as it pertains to calendar events.
    I used PI on my 6700 for the past year. Got a Sprint Q last week and will say A1 is THE pim for the Q. I tried papyrus, xtreme agenda, and without question found A1 to be the must productive app of the bunch. Highly reccommened!
    I have been going back and forth with support to no avail. I have looked at all the settings, with no luck. One thing I changed was in Global Settings>Startup View>Agenda. I thought this would resolve the issue, but no.

Another big problem I have. When in contacts, I enter the first letter of a last name that I know for sure is there, it takes me to an empty screen and says "No matching contacts" This is so basic.

I am surprised that some of you really like this product. I want to like it, but the two issues above are deal breakers.

I can't say what your problem was, but I don't seem to have this issue. It does take me to the correct day.
    PDA Lineage: Sharp Wizard, PalmVx, Tungsten, Treo 650, Treo 750v
  15.    #35  
    "Another big problem I have. When in contacts, I enter the first letter of a last name that I know for sure is there, it takes me to an empty screen and says "No matching contacts" This is so basic.

You are right - but that is not how mine works. Mine uses smart search and hits most all my contacts I am looking for within 3-4 keys. And I use speed dial letters for most all my important, often called numbers.
    Jer 23:29
    I haven't been able to figure out how to search a contact by company name. It's grayed out in the options menu. Is that because I'm using a trial version?
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    I bought Agenda One after buying PI. I've never even looked at PI since. I think Agenda One is the best out there for WM5 currently.

And if you use the Vodaphone theme, I made an Agenda One theme to match it. Look on their site for the Business Treo theme.
    I can't seem to find the Bussiness Theme..

Was using PI on my previous pocketpcs, now with a treo 750v.. will try agenda fusion

Ooppss.. was looking at agenda fusion instead of agenda one.. duhh
    Last edited by zul277; 02/02/2007 at 06:38 PM. Reason: wrong prog
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    I've switched back to PI, at least for now.
    Main reasons: I like the weekview, and with PI, I can make it FULL screen. Easier to see more with the Treo's smaller screen. Secondly, when I'd advance from week to week, A1 had a longer "lag" so that the correct entries wouldn't redraw until a noticable delay. This caused me a couple probs when I needed faster information.
    I do miss the easier appointment entries in A1, and I don't use most of PI's features, but for now I'm glad to be back to the one I've been using since 2002.
    In the Contacts view Options, make sure that the Option Smart Search (above Also Search) is toggled to Yes, this will enable Search by Company or other fields.

QUOTE=millerhifi;1189812]I haven't been able to figure out how to search a contact by company name. It's grayed out in the options menu. Is that because I'm using a trial version?[/QUOTE]
    PDA Lineage: Sharp Wizard, PalmVx, Tungsten, Treo 650, Treo 750v
    Excellent thanks!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast