1.    #1  
    link

I just wanted to hear a review or two before I order...anyone?

Thanks,
    Shannon
    I had one for my 650, cheap and shoddy! Go with the Vaja if you want leather!
    AT&T Treo 750 (Unlocked) WM6

DrB
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBwell View Post
    I had one for my 650, cheap and shoddy! Go with the Vaja if you want leather!
    My Sena case for my 650 still looks great after 2 years of very hard use. Best case for the money IMHO. I use the flip cases for screen protection.
    Jer 23:29
    scollins, I haven't used Seidio's new vertical case, but I have used the horizontal version. It's well made and and fits my silicone skinned 700WX very well. The only weakness in these cases are the elastic "bands" that allow them to expand to accommodate skin cases.

If you need a pouch that can fit a skinned Treo, these are pretty good choices (the one you linked to above or the horizontal version).
    Have they fixed the problem with the stitching causing scratches on the Treo faceplate?
    Quote Originally Posted by jettie1767 View Post
    Have they fixed the problem with the stitching causing scratches on the Treo faceplate?
    Are you referring to the Sena case? If so, they fixed the scratching issue around Feb. of 2006.
  8.    #8  
    Yeah, which one causes scratches? That's not good.
    None of them cause scratches anymore (unless of course you were on of the few to receive a unit from the first batch and never bothered to send it in for a new unit). As I said, they fixed the case February last year (2006). This is regarding the Sena LeatherSkin for the Treo 650 and 700 series.
  10.    #10  
    UPDATE:
    I ordered the case and received it today. Unfortunately I have to return it. It was way too large for the Treo. The website said it was for skinned or unskinned. I don't use a skin and there is a lot of "extra" space in the pouch...
    oh well, still searching...
    Quote Originally Posted by scollins View Post
    UPDATE:
    I ordered the case and received it today. Unfortunately I have to return it. It was way too large for the Treo. The website said it was for skinned or unskinned. I don't use a skin and there is a lot of "extra" space in the pouch...
    oh well, still searching...
    What about the one from Fortte? They even have a model that you can attach a flip or remove it if you don't want it.

http://www.fortte.com/scr/showcategory3.php/133
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)