1.    #1  
    I am using Magic Button, which lets me truly close an open application, let's me see what applications are open (there is an icon on the top left part of the screen for each open application), and lets me switch between them by clicking on the application icon. Trouble is, when I have this program enabled, I cannot view both the EVDO/1X/Active sync icon and clock simultaneously. With Magic Button open, I can view the time and open apps, but with it close, I can only view the EVDO/1X/time but not the open apps.

anyone know a fix for this (other than closing Magic button)? Or perhaps a similar program that will let me view all 3?
    Go to settings for Magic Button .... Under Task Bar, change the setting to Show Clock and 4 Icons. This will also allow you too see the voicemail/email/etc icon.

Hope this helps .....
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Balibe View Post
    Go to settings for Magic Button .... Under Task Bar, change the setting to Show Clock and 4 Icons. This will also allow you too see the voicemail/email/etc icon.

Hope this helps .....
    How do I go to the Magic Button settings? As soon as I activate it, it disappears
    There is an icon that looks like a house. Click on it to open the settings.
  5.    #5  
    I see the button that looks like a house but when i push it, nothing happens

*edit* never mind, i had to press and hold the house icon. Thanx!*