1.    #1  
    So I think it's safe to say at this point that palm thinks "Late January" includes after the 26th (and probably at least the 28th)... I think it's also safe to say that they don't want to say. Why is it hard to give a date? Why is hard to say whether it will be the unlocked, unbranded one? Why the secrets? The suspense is just annoying--not hype which gets people to buy the product who otherwise wouldn't. I tell ya this, if they selling the locked ones for $649 (which means no cingular subsidy) they best be providing that unlock code with no fight or it's just BS. It's pathetic anyway to sign a contract and have them hold you over a barrel like this as well. When will consumers find a way to get them to stop the nonsense? Enough ranting. Back to patiently waiting.
    Also annoying are thread titles meant to attract readership rather than to accurately reflect the thread's content.
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickS View Post
    Also annoying are thread titles meant to attract readership rather than to accurately reflect the thread's content.
    Amen!