1.    #1  
    Hello,

I'd like to pose a question to the group.

I have a Treo 700w on Verizon Wireless. I wireless sync with an Exchange server at work using a Outlook Web Access server address. This has worked flawlessly to sync my contacts, tasks, calendar and email with my work server.

The question I have is, can I also add wireless synchronization via a service such as 4smartphone.com? I would like to be able to wirelessly sync my home desktop as well as my 700w to this type of service... allowing my work computer, my 700w and my home computer to all be synchronized without having to physically connect my 700w to my home desktop.

It seems that activesync will only allow one Exchange Server connection. I believe that I would need 2 exchange server connections to be able to accomplish what I am hoping to do.

Does any of this make any sense? Is it doable?

Thanks so much!

-Brian
    The situation you describe is correct... I am or will be in the same situation soon.
    i use 4smartphone for my personal email, and i may soon need to sync to an additional exchange server as well.

As far as i know, you cannot synchronize to 2 exchange servers over the air with direct push.
    you can sync with one OTA with contacts/calendar/tasks/mail, and the other you can use IMAP or pop to sync just mail...
    you can sync 2 exchange servers if you do not use OTA sync by just cradling the device at each computer... that's an easy way of bringing all your work contacts and calendar home with you, but it's not a perfect (or convenient) solution.

I wish there were some sort of program that would allow you to sync 2 servers, but as far as i know there is no such thing available currently.
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
  3.    #3  
    Any solutions out there?