1.    #1  
    running Activesync 4.5, USB, connects fine, then hangs "Looking for Changes" until t/o. Its connected but with the usual (and vague) "Synchronization Error". This is the second 750 i've been through. Syncs fine first time connected then dies. No 3rd party apps - my 8525 syncs fine. Been thru all the useless ASync tools....just won't sync.
    Try "deleting the mobile device" until there are no more devices and try again. You'll go through the wizard again, but its quick, trust me.
  3.    #3  
    ...apparently the issue of hanging occurs when I inserted my miniSD card. Live and learn - given all the instances of WM5 devices hanging qith "Synchronization Error" messages with no apparent cause - here we go - we gotta check the SD cards as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by mike21mike21 View Post
    ...apparently the issue of hanging occurs when I inserted my miniSD card. Live and learn - given all the instances of WM5 devices hanging qith "Synchronization Error" messages with no apparent cause - here we go - we gotta check the SD cards as well.
    I have never seen that before in the 6 years I have been using AS. AS knows nothing about storage cards unless: a) you hacked something to look on a card, or b) you use file explorer to navigate the card file system.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  5.    #5  
    ...something like that...I had stupidly copied myTyTN SD contents over to the miniSD Treo750 card, apps and all. I think the 750 was trying to sync stuff on the card and didn't have time to finish - thus the t/o and the apparent hang.

Will try again with a clean install and card.