Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    I have also tried this but Im a little confused what exactly is domain? sorry for the newbie question.
    the website for me to check my email is https://oma.company.com/exchange
    so I put oma.company.com for server and then my username and password but what do I put for my domain?
    Thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by Weaweil View Post
    while I have not seen an Exchange server configured as "webmail" that is what they could have named it.

Now try this...

On your Treo, open Activesync
    Press Menu > Configure Server
    enter webmail.company.com do not add the "https://"
    Make sure there is a check in teh box requiring SSL
    Next
    enter your username, domain, password (these are all the same that you would use to access OWA).
    Next
    Put a check box next to the items you want to sync
    Finish

See if that allows you to connect to the server.
    you domain usually proceeds your username when you log into OWA. domain\username
    Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    so if my email is aaronb@company.com would company = domain name because when I log in I just use my firstname and last initial no domain name? thanks for the help I feel so retarded.
  4.    #24  
    WeaWill-

I added a POP account to the Inbox function and now the Today screen shows my POP account versus my corporate account. Any idea how to change which Inbox points to the today screen?

I've looked around and can't seem to find it.

Thanks.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by burnsaa View Post
    so if my email is aaronb@company.com would company = domain name because when I log in I just use my firstname and last initial no domain name? thanks for the help I feel so retarded.
    when you login to your corporate PC, there are often 3 areas for info.

User:
    PW:
    Domain:

If you don't see a 3rd, select options and it should pop up.
    Quote Originally Posted by burnsaa View Post
    Unfortuantely no. There is no way to tell what domain you are on from your email address. Ask one of your IT guys or when you log into your machine at work, does it display your domain on the login screen?
    Quote Originally Posted by JKTucker View Post
    WeaWill-

I added a POP account to the Inbox function and now the Today screen shows my POP account versus my corporate account. Any idea how to change which Inbox points to the today screen?

I've looked around and can't seem to find it.

Thanks.
    hmmm when I added my Hotmail account the Today Screen displayed both my Exchange account and my Hotmail account (when there were new messages).

Go to Start > Settings > Today and make sure "Inbox" is checked
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaweil View Post
    hmmm when I added my Hotmail account the Today Screen displayed both my Exchange account and my Hotmail account (when there were new messages).

Go to Start > Settings > Today and make sure "Inbox" is checked
    actually, you're right on. I jumped the gun. It shows both accounts if unread messages are in each and only one account if one has unread and not the other. I had an unread in my POP which is why it only had a quick link to the POP account and not corporate.

Thanks, again!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12