1.    #1  
    I purchased a new Treo 750 one week ago and I have been testing the Bluespoon bluetooth headset with the Voice Command 1.5 software provided. I'm able to initiate calls from the headset using the provided call button on the headset. This activates the Voice Command software (Ver 1.5) and I can speak any supported command. This seems to function well but after several uses the Voice command software seems to lock up and won't work over the headset or directly from the phone. When operating the call button the bluetooth ICON changes to a headset ICON so I know the bluetooth link is working but the microphone ICON no longer appears. The only solution I have found so far is to reset the phone.

Also I should note when a call comes in it is not announced over the bluetooth headset only the speaker. This functionality would be great for screening calls handsfree but may be a limitation of the bluetooth headset profile. I have also noticed that if the Voice Command sequence takes too long the headset hangs up. This may be a headset limitation.

Has anyone else had similar experience using bluetooth headsets or the Voice Command? Does Ver 1.6 of Voice COmmand address any of these issues?
    1.6 will not work, so that's not good idea.

You will not get announcements through the headset, just as ringers f=do not play throughout the handset. I wouldn't call it a profile limitation, because 1.6 claims the ability to do this. Perhaps a stack issue.

Sorry,not sure about the voice command over BT however. I never use it
    Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    RichardH welcome to the forum. You may want to use the "Search this Forum" link in the upper-right part of the screen before asking a question that may have already been asked. I typed "Voice Command" with or without the quotes and found a bunch of stuff. Here is a good start http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...=voice+command
    Does anyone know of voice command program for the 700p? It would be nice to have something that worked with the BT headset as well.
    thanks
    The Treo 750 is the first Treo that supports voice command via bluetooth. None of the other Treos can do this unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by kcynkar View Post
    Does anyone know of voice command program for the 700p? It would be nice to have something that worked with the BT headset as well.
    thanks
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680