Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I just got this case today (Thanks David!) and I've taken some pics of the case. I was sent a Crystal Clear front piece + rubberized black piece. Let me say that the case is a PERFECT fit, and this case is unbelievably thin. Wow, I'm impressed so far. It took me a couple of minutes to put the case on because I didn't want to be forceful and end up breaking the thing or dropping my treo. The paint is black, and the soft touch paint is the same as the treo in feel - simply superb. It also came with a screen protector, which is a very nice touch IMO. Now I can sit here and type for hours, but I think pictures speak louder than words. I just put this thing on about 15 minutes ago, so I can't comment on much. But please, ask any questions that you may have and I'll answer honestly and candidly about it. So far, my initial impression is that its a great case and adds almost no weight/bulk to the Treo.

Seidio has not officially begun selling this case yet, but David has been actively viewing/responding to posts, so please, if you're interested in the case, post in this thread. The case will be called a "Hybrid" Super Slim case, and I think it offers the best of both worlds.

Now, where are those pics you're wondering? Look down!

Last edited by gadgetluva; 01/25/2007 at 09:44 AM.
  2.    #2  
    BTW, I didn't remove any dust before applying the case. I was just too excited when I saw the box on my counter when I got home from dinner.
    Does it cover the screen or just use a stick on screen protector?

Very Nice, I like it.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooterville View Post
    Does it cover the screen or just use a stick on screen protector?

Very Nice, I like it.
    The screen area is wide open because it is a touchscreen device of course.

I suggested this combo to Seidio because it allows the front to be "shown off" but it retains wonderful soft touch feel of the Treo because the entire back is this rubberized paint. The case itself is black, but I do think Seidio is going to make a case that matches the color of the treo. The two pieces fit together PERFECTLY. I think that Seidio may have a home run here.
    I don't understand. Is this an official product yet?
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    I suggested this combo to Seidio because it allows the front to be "shown off" but it retains wonderful soft touch feel of the Treo because the entire back is this rubberized paint. The case itself is black, but I do think Seidio is going to make a case that matches the color of the treo. The two pieces fit together PERFECTLY. I think that Seidio may have a home run here.
    Actually I think Interstink first suggested this case combo. Must give credit where credit is due.

"NICE! Front should be Clear, the back should be Treo/Blackberry Blue rubber!!! Can I order the front Clear and the back in black?"

Glad you like the "Seidio - Interstink Combo Case" <joking> Looks very nice! I ordered the full rubber case, as most plastic cases feel a little too, well...plastic! How does the plastic fair with this device?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    I don't know...David sent me the case for me to review it/share my thoughts. So far, it's very cool/good looking. I'll keep posting my thoughts on it though.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Interstink View Post
    Actually I think Interstink first suggested this case combo. Must give credit where credit is due.

"NICE! Front should be Clear, the back should be Treo/Blackberry Blue rubber!!! Can I order the front Clear and the back in black?"

Glad you like the "Seidio - Interstink Combo Case" <joking> Looks very nice! I ordered the full rubber case, as most plastic cases feel a little too, well...plastic! How does the plastic fair with this device?
    I remember posting a comment like this around the same time as you did, but on Hofo I believe. I came back to say the exact same thing you did but you had beaten me to the punch. But yes, you did state that first on TC, so props I emailed or PM'd david about it when the two cases were released as well because I was extremely interested.
  9.    #9  

The soft touch feels great, just like the Treo. The clear piece is nice as well, obviously not as nice feeling, but still the same quality so to speak. The pieces fit together well, but I think that the clear front+soft touch back is a great combo.
    Its very hard to get a feel for the plastic/rubber merger in your pic's. Do you like have the combo or would you rather all one or the other?
  11.    #11  
    Its very hard to get a feel for the plastic/rubber merger in your pic's. Do you like have the combo or would you rather all one or the other?
    I love the combo. As you can probably tell, there isn't much plastic on the front of the device so you're not really touching it much. The back part is what you mainly touch, so I think this is the perfect combo if you want a case like this.
    The case does look great but what are your thoughts on how easily you can open and close it to swap a battery or change a sim card? I regularly change phones to a RAZR on the weekends or when going out with jeans which necessitates a sim card change. Will this case survive frequent opening and closings?

Thanks in advance.
    I would think not. Any case that needs PDF instructions with warnings, doesnt seem to be one you should remove weekly. Sounds like these clips are very small and fragile, or at least need some TLC.
  14.    #14  
    I would think not. Any case that needs PDF instructions with warnings, doesnt seem to be one you should remove weekly. Sounds like these clips are very small and fragile, or at least need some TLC.
    I think this is a fair statement.
    In that case does anyone have a suggestion for a good case that can be removed regularly but is not a skin type that gets stuck in your pocket?

Thanks
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    That case is superhot. If they make a belt clip holster for it to slip into, it is perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbamenra View Post
    That case is superhot. If they make a belt clip holster for it to slip into, it is perfect.
    Yes, the holster is available. The holster also has built in mini SD car holder.

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=618

shipping now !
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    This is not an official product yet, but can become the official product quickly. If you are interested in this product, please post here.
    I am interested in this product. Called and tried to order it, your people said its not offered in that form - YET.

So I ordered the all rubber. Seems like it would be a winner.
    I'm intrested as well, I went ordered the crystal combo. Is there an option to just order the back piece?
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast