Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    sure wish I would have found all these threads talking about "sorry this" and "sorry that" before i made my order to Seidio. We'll see how long mine takes and see if I ever order from them again.

I'd think if a company were to spend as much time on a forum advertising (showing off products, ie: spamming), they'd at least go the extra mile to help out those who choose to purchase from them.
    Had to revisit this one. Love this Seidio Hybrid case. Its absolutely the best case I have ever used for a phone device. Protects enough from normal wear and tear while not adding much if any bulk to the device! Great work!

Just curious why does the clear case have a hole for the Treo 750 LED light? If its clear, why the need for the LED view hole? I can only assume the same mold is used for the clear case front as for the rubberized. Also, rubberized Holster would be a nice "touch" as well. I really liked the rubberized holster for the Naked Treo.

dpixel8, im sure you got your case by now, how do you like it?
    Last edited by Interstink; 02/05/2007 at 09:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dpixel8 View Post
    I'd think if a company were to spend as much time on a forum advertising (showing off products, ie: spamming), they'd at least go the extra mile to help out those who choose to purchase from them.
    Yeah, I am hoping that Seidio doesn't give me a hard time to exchange my rubberized case that keeps popping open on the bottom left hand side.

UPDATE: RMA number sent via email.
    Last edited by JGold; 02/05/2007 at 11:34 AM.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Interstink View Post
    Just curious why does the clear case have a hole for the Treo 750 LED light?
    Because otherwise they'd need a separate mold for the clear case, and that's not cost-effective.
    Seidio has terrible customer support. I placed an order on the morning of January 31 and was told it ships within 1-2 days, today I still see it listed on the site as pending so I call up and the lady says "oh their on backorder". No one bothered telling me of course.

So I ask when they'll be available and she says "no way to tell"?!?!?! HUH? What's that suppose to mean? a day two days? a month? a year????? "sorry it's up to the manufactures".....

Anyway I think I'll just be cancelling my order... not gonna wait till some chinese factory decides to send some over... Can anyone recommend any other good case?
    Quote Originally Posted by chaimdan View Post
    Seidio has terrible customer support. I placed an order on the morning of January 31 and was told it ships within 1-2 days, today I still see it listed on the site as pending so I call up and the lady says "oh their on backorder". No one bothered telling me of course.

So I ask when they'll be available and she says "no way to tell"?!?!?! HUH? What's that suppose to mean? a day two days? a month? a year????? "sorry it's up to the manufactures".....

Anyway I think I'll just be cancelling my order... not gonna wait till some chinese factory decides to send some over... Can anyone recommend any other good case?
    I would hang in there. once your order shows completed, that means it has shipped (One or two days prior). Looks like it takes about 5 business days from order until received in my area. WELL WORTH THE WAIT IMO. I havent seen any other cases that can compare. Im a big fan of Seidio's quality products now. I have never had a product from them until the Treo 750, but I can tell you they are far superior then most any other cases I have owned for previous devices.
    mine doesn't show completed, it's pending n they're out of stock... besides seems like a lot of ppl are complaining about the holster, I'm wondering if it's worth keepin'.... Did you order the combo or just the hybrid case??

What is your order #

Seidio
    mine doesn't show completed, it's pending n they're out of stock... besides seems like a lot of ppl are complaining about the holster, I'm wondering if it's worth keepin'.... Did you order the combo or just the hybrid case??
    I ordered the Hybrid Combo = Case and Holster. The holster seems to be just fine, although a Larger/Thicker Clip may be preferred in future designs. I haven't had the case even come close to falling out, as with all holsters, I am a bit concerned.

I think I may put a rubber-band around it when on the bike this summer.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I ordered the Hybrid Combo = Case and Holster. The holster seems to be just fine, although a Larger/Thicker Clip may be preferred in future designs. I haven't had the case even come close to falling out, as with all holsters, I am a bit concerned.

I just received my Hybrid case combo (CLEAR ONE). I ordered mine on the 31st of January and received it last night (2/5).

First impressions is it is an AWESOME case/holster combo. I like the protection of the case and the holster seems durable. I guess time will tell, I never used a holster before I always used a leather case.

So far so good. It doesn't add any bulkiness to the 750, actually looks awesome with the clear case.

To heck with that, I'll use my horizontal slip case that I was using for my KJAM. Will hold the Treo nice and snug.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    To heck with that, I'll use my horizontal slip case that I was using for my KJAM. Will hold the Treo nice and snug.
    I would use a black rubber-band...
    I would use a black rubber-band...
    Stylish...for sure! LOL!
    Can you tell me what is wrong with the holster ?

Seidio
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post

Seidio
    Here are the various quotes from different people in the thread that I started regarding the Rubberized Holster:

I understand that ease of insertion and withdrawal is important, but this clip needs to be reinforced with a stronger mechanism.
    I just got mine today and I see your point about the modest amount of force the clip applies to the Treo. Today I dropped my phone three times (I've not dropped since it was purchased in early December)
    The clip is to easy to move. I sat down at a poker table last weekend and a few minutes later someone came up to me and asked if that was my phone on the floor...heck yeah it was. The back of the chair hit the clip just right and the 750 popped out.
    Again, I can see your concern with this holster and I should not have assumed the clips were the same, they are not. Although its a very small difference in tension, it is in fact less rigged. I think for now Im keeping both holsters in case I dont like the Hybrid case, or decide to go naked.

Another note: Since this holster holds the bulkier Treo Covered in a case/skin the actual Clip its longer. More of an arch to hold the larger device size. This clip flex's at the arch as well. Where the naked holster is solid and doesnt not flex at all. Maybe a thicker clip and not so much a more ridged spring would help this holster.
    Does the hybrid case fit in any of the holders that siedio makes?

BTW I order mine on Friday the 2nd of Feb, if i remember right and it should be here tomorrow. It has shipped.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    In addition to the quotes that JGold posted from another thread, I also had the phone fall out of the holster from a little pressure at the correct angle from a backpack. I haven't had it happen since yet, but I'm not entirely confident. Either reengineer your holster or ditch the spring holster concept in favor of a blackberry-esque holster.
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    What is your order #

Seidio

It is 81431.

I REALLY DON'T GET THIS....

People on this thread who ordered on Feb. 2nd had theirs shipped already, I ordered mine JAN 31 (early morning at 2am) and it still hasn't shipped...

Yesterday I call Customer service and they say it's back ordered (shouldn't someone let me know being that you originally told me shipping within 1-2 days when I called) and shouldn't you have some idea when you are getting them back in?!?! the woman I spoke with says "I don't know" so I ask what's that mean a few days? week? months? so she says "It depends on manufacture only they know."

Is that good service?!?!?!?!?!
    It is 81431.

I REALLY DON'T GET THIS....

People on this thread who ordered on Feb. 2nd had theirs shipped already, I ordered mine JAN 31 (early morning at 2am) and it still hasn't shipped...

Yesterday I call Customer service and they say it's back ordered (shouldn't someone let me know being that you originally told me shipping within 1-2 days when I called) and shouldn't you have some idea when you are getting them back in?!?! the woman I spoke with says "I don't know" so I ask what's that mean a few days? week? months? so she says "It depends on manufacture only they know."

Is that good service?!?!?!?!?!
    Looks like this has been a hot case and they are selling more then originally thought. You should feel comforted in feeling you made the right choice of case/holster, but not so much fun waiting... We all waited longer then expected, over a week for me too. But well worth the wait! I do agree they need to update the order status page a bit better and offer a tracking number when shipped. Thats seems to be a limitation of USPS as well. USPS tracking numbers often lag more then a day - I get the shipment before it shows up in tracking. Why not UPS? Im sure cost...
    I also personally think that the holster clip spring is weak. My treo has also fell out three times since I got it. Thank god for the case. But I know it will drop again and the case will pop open and disaster! So I also agree maybe a stronger spring clip or I may have to go to a pouch as well
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast