Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    hehe, looks like it's already out, and true to my word, I already put in an order!
    Palm III -> Palm m105 -> Palm m505 -> Treo 600 -> Unlocked GSM Treo 650 -> Unlocked GSM Treo 680 -> Cingular Treo 750 (now unlocked!)
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    This is not an official product yet, but can become the official product quickly. If you are interested in this product, please post here.
    Enough teasing already, you've got a mile long post thread here

I want this case, when will treocentral sell it?

Edit: oops, looks like it is already available for order but on the Seidio site.
    FedEx just dropped off the case and clip and I must say my initial impression is very positive. The construction is very good and the case adds very little bulk to the device. It is extremely light. Having the grip paint on the back while keeping a clear cover on the front is very nice.

Every thing on the Treo is still easilly accessable

The clip seems to hold the Treo very solidily and the belt clip locks into several different locations. Overall my initial impression is this is a very good combo!
    Last edited by Weaweil; 01/30/2007 at 01:11 PM.
  4.    #64  
    I've been using this case for the past week now (besides the past two days when I was testing the extended battery which offers phenomenal battery performance) and construction is very high quality. It hasn't shown any sign of weakness even after my multiple removals. Its also withstood any scratching. I've only had the holster for a few days now, but in the day or two I've used it, the holster has been very convenient as well.
    Im still waiting for case... And waiting... And Waiting...
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Hybrid case/Holster Combo is ready to go !

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=639
    I don't see the holster included in this bundle, am I missing something?
  7.    #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by chaimdan View Post
    I don't see the holster included in this bundle, am I missing something?
    Try this link:
    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=641
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    I've been using this case for the past week now (besides the past two days when I was testing the extended battery which offers phenomenal battery performance) and construction is very high quality. It hasn't shown any sign of weakness even after my multiple removals. Its also withstood any scratching. I've only had the holster for a few days now, but in the day or two I've used it, the holster has been very convenient as well.
    I have to agree. I have been using this case all day, including a flight out and it works very well and seems very solid. I posted a whole bunch of pictures of the case and the case with my Treo over at HoFo

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...56#post8665756
    I've been using the clear case for about a week now. After this time it has not shown any sign of weakness and has not popped open or loosened at all. My only complaint is that the rim around all the cutouts, screen and keyboard seem to be a place where the lint and dust in my pocket like to hang out. I have had to take the case off a couple times to clean it off. I still think the solid clear is too slick and slides around in my car too easily. I recommend the hybrid or rubberized. The lack of any cover at all for the screen is both nice and a source of great anxiety for me. I did decide to order a leather case which has a flip cover for the screen to relieve my anxiety here. As a result, i'll have nothing more to say about this case since i wont be using it anymore after today. But this case gets a strong A- rating from me anyway.
  10. Wiz
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Having purchased both cases (rubberized and crystal) I can confirm that you can effectively mix&match them .... in essence I now have 4 cases, with the rubberized front+crystal back being the least likely one to use
    ---------------------------
    The one and only Treo 750v
    ---------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiz View Post
    Having purchased both cases (rubberized and crystal) I can confirm that you can effectively mix&match them .... in essence I now have 4 cases, with the rubberized front+crystal back being the least likely one to use
    That's cool. If I like the rubberized case, I might consider getting the crystal one also.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    I ordered the "Hybrid" case and that is indeed what it says on my order confiirmation:

NEW HYBRID CASE FOR TREO 750
    Part#: CSR2YTR750-BK

This is how it appeared on the web site. But what I received was the all-black case and the packing list describes it as:

CSR2YTR750-BK 510-Rubberized case (Black) for Treo 750

On the web site, the part number for the hybrid case is now CSH2YTR750-CB.

I'm not sure what happened here, but I'll call Seidio in the morning about it. I expect other early purchasers of this may be in for the same surprise.

Somehow, I was thinking that the rubberized case was actually a flexible material, but it is instead hard plastic with a rubberized coating.
    Quote Originally Posted by holmes4 View Post
    Somehow, I was thinking that the rubberized case was actually a flexible material, but it is instead hard plastic with a rubberized coating.
    Oh. Hmmmm..... I guess I wait to pass judgment when I actually get the case which shipped 2 days ago. I too was expecting a flexible (soft case).\
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  14.    #74  
    I apologize if I wasn't clear, but the case is definitely hard plastic with the soft-touch "rubberized" paint for the back and clear plastic in the front. I actually believe they all start out as clear cases and the soft-touch paint is applied to it.
    Well, like most, it's par for the course that I own at least a couple-type of cases for the device I own. If I tire of the rubber case, the Fortte looks to have a nice dual mode (open face and flip) case that can also be had with a ratchet type clip.

http://www.fortte.com/scr/showproduct.php/305?type=0
    will the new rubber/crystal case fit any of the car kit docks?
    I'm confused. The case of the Treo itself seems fairly robust. The screen however needs protecting when in the pocket and this case doesn't meet that need at all. It only seems to protect areas of the phone that do not damage easily and only have a cosmetic effect. But what about the screen?
    Treo Pro on Vodafone UK X 2
    Quote Originally Posted by RichChestmat View Post
    I'm confused. The case of the Treo itself seems fairly robust. The screen however needs protecting when in the pocket and this case doesn't meet that need at all. It only seems to protect areas of the phone that do not damage easily and only have a cosmetic effect. But what about the screen?
    If it is the screen you are worried about, then you have two options: 1) get a flip case, or 2) get a screen protector.
  19.    #79  
    Quote Originally Posted by RichChestmat View Post
    I think that companies don't add a screen shield since it's a touch screen device. I use a screen protector and haven't had any issues. Just ensure that the device goes in your pocket screen facing in (toward your body) so even if you bump it, it just hits the back.
    Quote Originally Posted by holmes4 View Post
    I ordered the "Hybrid" case and that is indeed what it says on my order confiirmation:

NEW HYBRID CASE FOR TREO 750
    Part#: CSR2YTR750-BK

This is how it appeared on the web site. But what I received was the all-black case and the packing list describes it as:

CSR2YTR750-BK 510-Rubberized case (Black) for Treo 750

On the web site, the part number for the hybrid case is now CSH2YTR750-CB.

I'm not sure what happened here, but I'll call Seidio in the morning about it. I expect other early purchasers of this may be in for the same surprise.

Please call Margaret at 832-204-1118. She is our customer service manager and can take care of you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast