Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    It is official ! Seidio will offer Hybrid case for Treo 750 and also for Treo 680.

We will set them up should be ready by tomorrow(1/26) !!

Seidio
    I went to order this today, but couldn't find it online. Do you know if it has been set up to order yet?

Thanks
    Not yet...we are still working on it...it will be ready this afternoon.
    Thank you for your interest.

Seidio
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 01/26/2007 at 10:29 AM.
    Hmmm...yeah, what does Seidio mean by "rubberized"?
    We call it rubberized, but it is simply a soft touch coating that feels very much like the Treo 750. It gives you a better grip but isn't as tacky as a silicon case.
    I'd also like to know how the Treo is inserted into the case:
    The case is in two pieces...front and back. You simply clip the two together.
    I switch batteries when needed instead of charging the Treo itself...will the case stand frequent removal (or opening/closing)?
    The case comes with instructions on the best way to open and close it. If you follow these instructions it should last through plenty of reinstalls.

Thanks
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 01/26/2007 at 12:17 PM.
    Are the edges rounded or square like the 750? I like the square edges on the 750, makes for a better grip.
    Not yet...we are still working on it...it will be ready this afternoon.
    Thank you for your interest.

Seidio
    I see the Hybrid case on the site now. Are you goign to creat a Hybrid Combo like the other 2 that includes the holster?

Thanks
    The Hybrid case for Treo 750 is now available !

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=639
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicWill View Post
    Are the edges rounded or square like the 750? I like the square edges on the 750, makes for a better grip.
    It follows closely the contours of the phone because we wanted to add as little bulk as possible. Take a look at the pictures on the website and see what you think. The rubberized pics are more obvious than the clear. Here you go:

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=615

Thanks
    The Hybrid case for Treo 750 is now available !

Do you have one in a Bundle ?

Clear front, Black Back with Holster for Skin Treo ?
    Quote Originally Posted by jmk2888 View Post
    Do you have one in a Bundle ?

Clear front, Black Back with Holster for Skin Treo ?
    we are setting it up now, will be available later on.

Seidio
    Hybrid case/Holster Combo is ready to go !

Last edited by seidioseidio; 01/26/2007 at 04:08 PM.
  11. Wiz
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Hybrid case/Holster Combo is ready to go !

Question: I ordered both the crystal case *and* the rubberized case. Does this mean I could also decide to make the hybrid myself whenever I feel like it?
    ---------------------------
    The one and only Treo 750v
    ---------------------------
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    Sigh - I ordered the case and holster separately because there was no combo - and now there is. I don't feel up to canceling yet another order and reordering...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiz View Post
    Question: I ordered both the crystal case *and* the rubberized case. Does this mean I could also decide to make the hybrid myself whenever I feel like it?
    I don't see why not. You won't know until you try!
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Sweet. Any plans to offer this type of combo case for the Treo 700WX? Crystal front and back half like you have here. Very nice!

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by iFalcon View Post
    Sweet. Any plans to offer this type of combo case for the Treo 700WX? Crystal front and back half like you have here. Very nice!

Thanks.
    I'll check on this Monday.

Thanks
  16.    #56  
    the case does closely follow the phone as David (seidio) said. I've had this case for a couple of days and its been working great for me. I removed it 5ish times and it hasn't felt like breaking.
    Placed my order for the Hybrid combo this afternoon!

Thanks David!
    Will there be a case to go along with the extended battery that requies the new battery door?
  19.    #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaJDub View Post
    Will there be a case to go along with the extended battery that requies the new battery door?
    I believe Seidio is currently working on this, but David does not yet have an ETA.
    I would definately be interested in this prodoct and I have never ever ordered a case for any of my phones or Palms. They've always been too thick for my taste. I would get this as soon as it came out!
    Palm III -> Palm m105 -> Palm m505 -> Treo 600 -> Unlocked GSM Treo 650 -> Unlocked GSM Treo 680 -> Cingular Treo 750 (now unlocked!)
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast