Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Interstink View Post
    I am interested in this product. Called and tried to order it, your people said its not offered in that form - YET.

So I ordered the all rubber. Seems like it would be a winner.
    Same here. I ordered the all rubber case and holster.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Interested too... especially if you offer the Treo color as well.
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    I too ordered the black rubberized skin (not yet shipped) but would be interested in obtaining the clear front piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by holmes4 View Post
    I too ordered the black rubberized skin (not yet shipped) but would be interested in obtaining the clear front piece.
    FYI - they are not separate pieces that can be mixed and matched. It's one case. Just wanted to let you know.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    FYI - they are not separate pieces that can be mixed and matched. It's one case. Just wanted to let you know.
    Exactly, Seidio will be calling it the Hybrid Case. I'll amend my first post to reflect this information.
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    This is not an official product yet, but can become the official product quickly. If you are interested in this product, please post here.
    If you came out with the Clear Front and Black Back along with a Holster Combo I would buy it, RIGHT NOW for SURE

Please let me know when it's available...........
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsol View Post
    In that case does anyone have a suggestion for a good case that can be removed regularly but is not a skin type that gets stuck in your pocket?

Thanks
    We specifically designed this case to be carried in the pocket, a leather case, or our skin/case holster. Because we made the case so thin (1.2mm) an attached clip would've created problems.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Maybe a silly question, but is it simple to use the holster that would fit this case? In the link above that seidio referenced, the holster has some sort of latch on the top. I'm accustomed to some of the blackberry hosters where you just slide it up and out to use it and can just slide it back in. Very convenient. How does the seidio holster stack up?
    The holster seems to be similar to the rubberized holster for the naked Treo 750. Its made to hold the device without fear of loosing it on the street. Its easy to remove the treo as long as you lift the clip slightly. Just takes one finger to lift the clip and just pull out your treo. Its convenient!
  10.    #30  
    I'll be getting a holster soon so I'll be doing a review and taking lots of pics as well. Stay tuned!
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    I'll be getting a holster soon so I'll be doing a review and taking lots of pics as well. Stay tuned!
    It's gotta be one-handed easy!
    hey i like that combo with clear on the front rubber on the back i want 1...
    i want one now.....
    I've been using the solid crystal clear one all day today. I love the thinness which i was a bit skeptical about. I am worried about the clips being so thin as i fear in a drop that the case will burst open and the phone will bounce out. This means the case will absorb the initial impact, but the following bounces may be naked. This is just a worry, and hasn't happened yet.

With this in mind, i think i now prefer to get the rubber back so that i feel a more secure grip on the phone. When i've put my phone on my leather seats in the car, it does appear to slide about a bit more that i'd like. I'll just order the rubber case too and have the extra pieces sitting in my closet since this seems to be the only way right now. This should definitely be available and is one of those "duh" kind of ideas--once someone thinks of it first of course!
  14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by grundler View Post
    I've been using the solid crystal clear one all day today. I love the thinness which i was a bit skeptical about. I am worried about the clips being so thin as i fear in a drop that the case will burst open and the phone will bounce out. This means the case will absorb the initial impact, but the following bounces may be naked. This is just a worry, and hasn't happened yet.

With this in mind, i think i now prefer to get the rubber back so that i feel a more secure grip on the phone. When i've put my phone on my leather seats in the car, it does appear to slide about a bit more that i'd like. I'll just order the rubber case too and have the extra pieces sitting in my closet since this seems to be the only way right now. This should definitely be available and is one of those "duh" kind of ideas--once someone thinks of it first of course!
    I just tested the grippiness of the rubber vs. crystal clear and it really does make a difference. I just slid it across the desk if you were wondering how scientific my test was
    It is official ! Seidio will offer Hybrid case for Treo 750 and also for Treo 680.

We will set them up should be ready by tomorrow(1/26) !!

Seidio
    It is official ! Seidio will offer Hybrid case for Treo 750 and also for Treo 680.

We will set them up should be ready by tomorrow(1/26) !!

Seidio
    cool ill be ready to order mine overnight thanks so i will be able to order tommorow ? and i ask for the hybrid case ? i wanna order now...
    Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    Does the regular holster for the unskinned treo 750 have a built in mini sd card holder? I didnt see any details on your website.

Thanks

Yes, the holster is available. The holster also has built in mini SD car holder.

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=618

shipping now !
    Thanks for making this available. I'm definitely interested in ordering one. Just one question...

I see there's a thin piece of plastic below the display. Does that make it any harder to press the Email and Menu buttons?
    Brandon
  19.    #39  
    spark, I find that I adjusted to the bar very quickly and as such, I have no issues with it interfering.
    I concur. The plastic bars and the case took about 15 minutes to adjust to. It really is amazing how thin and non-obstructing the case is. Everything you want to get to is accessible. I'm very impressed. And i'll be figuring out if i want to order the hybrid case and send mine back or just order the rubber one and make my own hybrid since i already have the plain one.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast