1. Nic
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    I just bought a zcase skin case for my wx. It looked good on the computer but it was just too hard to press the keys with the cover. Any good or bad experiences with the seidio case?
    So right now you have the Z cover http://www.zcover.com/zCover_Product...ne_Treo700.htm Is that right?

And you are asking about the Seidio case here http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=536 Is that right?

Your post is not exactly clear.
  3. Nic
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    Yes.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    If you EVER drop your phone dont buy that case. Its cool, snaps together and isnt very thick. Mine is missing a huge chunk after it fell off the couch and hit right on the seam where it snaps together. The holster that comes with it was so loose after a month that the phone would just flop around on my belt...
    Quote Originally Posted by COBronco View Post
    If you EVER drop your phone dont buy that case. Its cool, snaps together and isnt very thick. Mine is missing a huge chunk after it fell off the couch and hit right on the seam where it snaps together. The holster that comes with it was so loose after a month that the phone would just flop around on my belt...
    I'm sorry you had problems with your holster and case. Please call Margaret at 832-204-1118. She is our customer service manager and can talk to you about a replacement.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    I'm sorry you had problems with your holster and case. Please call Margaret at 832-204-1118. She is our customer service manager and can talk to you about a replacement.

Thanks
    Wow, thanks for that! I didnt expect that at all! Ill call her today!

Clint
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic View Post
    Yes.
    I agree with you. The ZCover case makes it to difficult to push the buttons. I have been using it for 4 months now. Sorry I dont have any experience with this one.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    I bought the Seidio rubberized case, not the hard shell one, but the one that's like a silicon skin. At first, I hated it because they covered all of the navigation/home buttons above the keyboard, but I just took an exacto knife and cut that part off, making it look identical to the one shown above. Now it works and feels great.

Seidio- I had the exact same problem with the hard shell rubberized case as COBronco, but when I called Customer service, they told me I had 15 days from the date of order/invoice to return it to get an exchange. Basically, they told me I was S.O.L. and gladly accepted my next $30 for the rubberized case.