1.    #1  
    I currently have a 650 and I am considering the 750v from Cingular. I use Chatteremail to retrieve emails from my IMAP and POP3 accounts. It's my understanding that Chatter will not work on a windows mobile OS. Is this right? If so, what are my options for having true "push" mail if I do not have Microsoft Exchange server? Are there any similar third-party email clients (similar to Chatteremail) which work on the 750v?

Thanks for the help.
    Welcome to TC and please make use of the search feature. Here are a few threads I found that should answer your question:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...highlight=push

Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Short answer is no. At least not as hassle-free as chatter.
    SE P900-->Treo 650 (Cingular)-->Qtek 9100-->Treo 650 (Unlocked)-->Treo 680 (Unlocked)-->Treo 650-->ATT Tilt-->Blackberry Curve-->?PRE
    Profimail is your closest equivalent...
    I am a real estate wholesaler, let me know how I can help you!!!
    We Walk By Faith, Not By Sight!!!
    Woody Properties, LLC
    vgsmail works great also
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    Actually the answer is yes. You can use the free service from www.mail2web.com that provides the Exchange server you need to get push e-mail. It's free so yopu can just forward your e-mail to your new mail2web address and they will be pushed to you together with OTA contacts and calendar sync. Did I mention it was free? To reply with your original address just create an additional account within the mail app in your treo or add it as an "option" in mail2web for $2 a month.
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
    jlczl, how does the "add it as an "option" in mail2web for $2 a month" actually work? are you able to change the "From" address in Pocket Outlook???

I know you can change the "From" when you use desktop's Outlook, but I don't think I was ever able to use it in Pocket Outlook.
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ixtab1970 View Post
    jlczl, how does the "add it as an "option" in mail2web for $2 a month" actually work? are you able to change the "From" address in Pocket Outlook???

I know you can change the "From" when you use desktop's Outlook, but I don't think I was ever able to use it in Pocket Outlook.
    You change it in your mail2web control panel. However, I didn't see how with the $2/month account you can sync calendar & contacts. You have to go with the $9/month Exchange plan.

For my wife's Sprint Q we are using 4smartphone.net which has a $7/month Exchange plan. I am extremely happy with this service as it was very easy to set up with Outlook and has worked very well with the Q. My only complaint is the syncs do not happen instantly on occasion. I am looking into this with their IT dept and will update when I have further info.
    BB GoAmerica > BB Earthlink > Verizon Treo 600 > Sprint Treo 650 > Sprint Treo 700p > Sprint Treo 755p & Sprint MotoQ