1.    #1  
    Does anyone lose their GSM Data connection when you are connected to the USB port? I need to sync my device and it appears that Active sync gives an IP address to my device and my GSM Data Connection is lost.... what if I wanted to leave my device connected for several hours to my PC... I would want it to keep looking for text messages and update my pop3 mail... please help
    text messages will still come in. As far as the data connection goes, it uses your pc's network to access the net when connected via usb.
  3.    #3  
    hmmmm... mine won't connect at all when connected... I wonder if there is something withthe settings that I need to change...i see there is a proxy already set to my company's proxy... maybe i need to take that out.
    Quote Originally Posted by vettenorlando View Post
    hmmmm... mine won't connect at all when connected... I wonder if there is something withthe settings that I need to change...i see there is a proxy already set to my company's proxy... maybe i need to take that out.
    AS 4.5 Beta has an option in desktop connection settings to "Allow wireless connection on device when connected to the desktop."
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)