1.    #1  
    After some pondering I decided to get a Treo 700w, I succesfully installed Microsoft Outlook on to my computer now when I open up microsoft it say's Cannot open youe default email folders. Try again. After everything else opens up I cannot find my contacts and what not, has anyone else had this happen to them if so what is the solution. Thanx guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by funky_monkj View Post
    After some pondering I decided to get a Treo 700w, I succesfully installed Microsoft Outlook on to my computer now when I open up microsoft it say's Cannot open youe default email folders. Try again. After everything else opens up I cannot find my contacts and what not, has anyone else had this happen to them if so what is the solution. Thanx guys.
    It happened to me once when I bought a new PC. I tried to sync before I set up outlook. Just delete the partnership in Activesync, then OPEN outlook and go through the setup wizard. After you go through the wizard you should be good to go, that was my problem at least.
    You may have to delete the profile in desktop outlook. Google the error message you wrote above and there should be plenty of solutions
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    If you didn't have any email in Outlook to begin with, just create a new email account in Outlook. If you haven't installed ActiveSync and connected to the Treo, the contacts would net be in Outlook yet.