1.    #1  
    Palm retail store in LA has 750 in stock, but it is for instore sales only. Is there any information as to when other retail stores may get it. ANY AIRPORT LOCATIONS - DO YOU HAVE ANY YET?
    Thanks
    Great !!!

Im going to NYC in february

i can buy en palm store NY?

thanks bye
    No UNLOCKED 750's are coming anytime soon! They are all getting the Cingular 750
    first sorry for my english, iam from argentine. Recent I call to de palm store (USA) and say me the treo 750 unbranded and anlocked be available in february !!!
    Somebody can check or confirm this information?
    Nothing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Treobangla View Post
    .... ANY AIRPORT LOCATIONS - DO YOU HAVE ANY YET?
    Thanks

We will be getting ours in the a.m. roughly 10:30 - 11:30 am. see here for our contact info and what reps to deal with.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&highlight=SFO

The only TREO VIDEO CAST on the internet!!!
    Jwarn- THey will be Cingular branded correct?
    yes they will be cingular branded - @ 649 a pop.

The only TREO VIDEO CAST on the internet!!!
    Nothing at Boston Logan yet - but they said they are coming.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by jwarn3rd View Post
    We will be getting ours in the a.m. roughly 10:30 - 11:30 am. see here for our contact info and what reps to deal with.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&highlight=SFO

Thanks jwarn, I will be calling you guys around 11:30 am your time, can you guys do overnite shipping like you did with the 680's?
    Somebody can say me if this information is correct: treo 750 unbranded came in febraury in the palmstores? thanks
    z
    Paul
    From argentine , Sorry by my English !
    Try contacting Palm directly. You may not get any definite answers from here.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jwarn3rd View Post
    yes they will be cingular branded - @ 649 a pop.
    I'm glad i bought mine when i did! I managed to score a Vodaphone unlocked with 1gb card shipped for $660 back in November. I had a feeling Cingy would be shady
    Newark Liberty International airport has them instock and they can ship them anywhere in the U.S for free. There Phone Number is 973-623-0788.
    Don't just say "has them" You know people want to know "Is it unlocked, unbranded or cingular?" I'm sure it is cingular branded but save yourself the trouble and use some adjectives!! :-)
    Sorry about that. They are cingular Branded and not unlocked. Palm Won't be releasing the unlocked version for awhile.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Atlanta Airport-Terminal T has one Cingular Branded and locked last night. However, the salesman was telling those inquiring about it, that it has windows and thus absolute garbage. I guess he does not work on commission.