1. jhn
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    I went into my Sprint store and asked was Sprint coming out with a 750 anytime time soon. I was told that a 750 is a 700 with the antenna removed.

I also am looking to upgrade my 650, but can't decide to go with a Sprint 700palm or the 700windows. The fellow at Sprint told that 9 out time people come back after buying a 700windows and want to change it for a 700palm.

I am very happy with Palm software, but don't want to invest severel hundred dollars in something that might be out of date, or not have all of the bells and whistles.

Any suggestions?
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhn View Post
    I went into my Sprint store and asked was Sprint coming out with a 750 anytime time soon. I was told that a 750 is a 700 with the antenna removed.

I also am looking to upgrade my 650, but can't decide to go with a Sprint 700palm or the 700windows. The fellow at Sprint told that 9 out time people come back after buying a 700windows and want to change it for a 700palm.

I am very happy with Palm software, but don't want to invest severel hundred dollars in something that might be out of date, or not have all of the bells and whistles.

Any suggestions?

Take a look at the 700p forum! Stay away from that thing at all costs. I tried it, trust me.

Had the 700w also. I like the 750 much more. Read and you will see the benefits of the 750 over the 700.

Take care.

Joe
  3. jhn
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jpasint View Post
    Take a look at the 700p forum! Stay away from that thing at all costs. I tried it, trust me.

Had the 700w also. I like the 750 much more. Read and you will see the benefits of the 750 over the 700.

Take care.

Joe
    What is the biggest difference in 750 vs 700
    750 has A2DP, simultaneous voice and data, no antenna, uses MiniSD instead of standard SD, has a 300MHz Samsung processor instead of the 312MHz Intel XScale processor, and of course the 700s are CDMA while the 750 is GSM.
    you can replace the antenna on the 700 series with one by zoti for about $3f that looks really nice. it makes it look more like the 750.

The 700wx also has A larger battery than the 750.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer