Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    I want a screen like this on my Treo 750v. Pretty cool. Is this a standard theme for the Cingular version? The icons shortcuts to application is pretty similar to the symbian's Today screen.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobi...f_brand%3dPalm
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by linoox; 01/24/2007 at 03:51 AM.
    Ericsson 688 : Phillips Genie Sport : Siemens S35i : Handspring Visor : Nokia 8310 : Nokia 6610 : Nokia N70 : [Vodaphone Treo 750v WM6 + 2GB Transcend miniSD]
    For the scifi viewers like my self I built a new theme this mourning you may like It can be found- POST #116
    http://mobilitytoday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14102

Cheers

Phil C
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Hi Phil. Thanks for the link. Any shots of Viper VII in action?

Anyway, I'm still looking for that green theme as advertised on MSFT's website.

Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    For the scifi viewers like my self I built a new theme this mourning you may like It can be found- POST #116
    http://mobilitytoday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14102
    Last edited by linoox; 01/25/2007 at 01:49 AM.
    Ericsson 688 : Phillips Genie Sport : Siemens S35i : Handspring Visor : Nokia 8310 : Nokia 6610 : Nokia N70 : [Vodaphone Treo 750v WM6 + 2GB Transcend miniSD]
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    That definitely does look interesting. I would love to see a close up of that screen (or an actual screen shot for that matter).
    Download the green theme from Windows Mobile's site. I was able to for another device and I think it may work on the 750.

HOWEVER, the one in the picture looks like the Smartphone version, which is incompatible.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Found it .. thanks to patmannyc from PPCGeeks.com. Here's the attachement for those who want to give it a try. Although it looks good on the screenshot, it doesn't seem so. Perhaps it's the illusion from the application icons on Today's screen that gave it away. By the way, is that a standard plugin for the Cingular version? We don't have that on our Vodaphones.

Pardon me if this post supposed to go the Media section. I just realised that I may be posting on the wrong thread.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    What they put in the screen shot was the WM5 Smartphone version, which is incompatible on the 750. You'll get the full PPC version.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    In what way is it not compatible with T750? Resolution? The theme I downloaded from PPCGeeks seems working. Are you saying that themes designed for Win Smartphones are usually not compatible with Win Pocket PCs? I thought only applications are affected. Guilty as a newbie.
    You're getting Smartphone theme on a PPC phone??

Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    program shortcuts can be put on the today screen using a plugin. My favorite is "Launcher" by Scott Seligman - very small amount of memory.
    Quote Originally Posted by PSB22 View Post
    program shortcuts can be put on the today screen using a plugin. My favorite is "Launcher" by Scott Seligman - very small amount of memory.

where can I find that at?
    Quote Originally Posted by cdelauz02 View Post
    where can I find that at?
    Search google for Launcher and Scott Seligman and you'll find it.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PSB22 View Post
    Very cool app... Anyone know if you can resize its display?
    Quote Originally Posted by linoox View Post
    Hi Phil. Thanks for the link. Any shots of Viper VII in action?
    Sure
    I will put it togther this week