1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

I had the 650 P for a few months and my work just upgraded and gave us the 700w (sprint). I have a few questions/concerns if you dont mind.

-First off, I really miss the text threading conversations on the palm version. Is there anything I can do (and yes that includes paying for a program) to get this back?

- Whenever I miss a call, it doesnt show me that I have a missed call. It really doesnt show me anything. The LED light doesnt blink (that kind of bugs me) and there is no missed call screen. How do I fix this?

- Whenever a call comes in is there anyway to silence the ringer without "ignoring" the call? On the 650P, I would just click the side volume button and this would take care of it.

All in all I am happy, but I would love to get the above issues worked out. Please understand I am a newbie at all this so your patience is greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much,

Chad
    Quote Originally Posted by chadd21 View Post
    -First off, I really miss the text threading conversations on the palm version. Is there anything I can do (and yes that includes paying for a program) to get this back?
    Isn't that amazing?? Something *everyone* has been asking for since forever and after all this time only a few crappy .Net solutions have appeared. Where are the developers on this? I guess now that Palm's solution is sort of out* people are less tempted to create one of their own. But hell, Smartphone OS still needs one

*Scroll up to the stickies before someone yells at you!
    who needs threaded text messages!

for the silencing of the ringer, it works just like the 650. press any key on the keyboard.

mine shows me i have a missed call. maybe you have some setting turned off.
    Last edited by lgreenberg; 01/25/2007 at 06:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by chadd21 View Post
    Hey guys,

I had the 650 P for a few months and my work just upgraded and gave us the 700w (sprint). I have a few questions/concerns if you dont mind.

- Whenever I miss a call, it doesnt show me that I have a missed call. It really doesnt show me anything. The LED light doesnt blink (that kind of bugs me) and there is no missed call screen. How do I fix this?

- Whenever a call comes in is there anyway to silence the ringer without "ignoring" the call? On the 650P, I would just click the side volume button and this would take care of it.

All in all I am happy, but I would love to get the above issues worked out. Please understand I am a newbie at all this so your patience is greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much,

Chad
    Threaded text;

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=126832

LED notifications;

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=132184
    (Read the thread until the mortscript solution is introduced by hannip)
    (Note that you can also set up a screen pop under settings>notifications)

Ringer;
    The same trick works on the WX. Just press the volume button on the side down when the phone is ringing.
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2