Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRitter View Post
    Hey why did it give a url and not just show the pic in the post?
    you need to put the img tag on there. it's the third one down below the picture.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    OriTreo... Oh man - are you in for a treat...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=124774

There are 32 pages to that thread!

No way i'm going through that. Anyone wanna give me the skinny on this?
  3.    #23  
    the app is called weather panel. it was made for 240x320 devices. members have made it to where it works great on 240x240 devices now.

I would start here on ppcgeeks. http://ppcgeeks.com/marsware-weather...kins-t822.html

you can download the app for free and then start loading the 240x240 themes for the treo. it's a lot easier than it looks. I would recommended reading a little in that post first. just so you can understand better. good luck.

cody
    Quote Originally Posted by OriTreo View Post
    There are 32 pages to that thread!

No way i'm going through that. Anyone wanna give me the skinny on this?
    Well, for an app that was pretty much abandoned by the developers, there has been a lot of development since that thread started... obviously not all of it is super important stuff in that thread, but there's a lot of questions answered in there. So if you get WP and install it, and love it (and you probably will) look there first if you have an issue, because it may already be answered. That's all... I was late to that party too... The thread was already up to something like 19-20 pages when I started...

Seriously, though? That app is AWESOME.
    END OF LINE
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    you need to put the img tag on there. it's the third one down below the picture.
    It has the [IMG]url[/IMG] format.
  6.    #26  
    I don't know buddy. try editing your post and play around with coping and pasting the whole tag from photobucket.

i'm telling you it looks like you copied the first one and not the third one.
    Last edited by codyppc; 01/26/2007 at 07:21 AM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12