1.    #1  
    when i used to be on my palm treo 650, i was able to set it to pull the network time from whereever i am. which is nice because i wouldn't need to change the time when i go between timezones. is there a way to do it on a ppc? i have a program that called synchro time but that doesn't change my timezone and that has to be done manually.
    That is built-in. Look in Clocks & Alarms settings. The More tab has the options.

"Enable local network time"
    "Use network time zone"

When enabled it will automatically change your clock based on the timezone information at the tower.
  3.    #3  
    the only thing i have under the more tab is a checkbox for "display the clock on the title bar in all programs"

i don't have anything that says enable local network time

Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    That is built-in. Look in Clocks & Alarms settings. The More tab has the options.

"Enable local network time"
    "Use network time zone"

When enabled it will automatically change your clock based on the timezone information at the tower.
    What device?
  5.    #5  
    HP ipaq 6945. i just assumed all wm ppc 5.0 would be the same especially the system stuff like clock?

What device?
    hmm, no clue on that device. Maybe someone else that has it can reply.
  7.    #7  
    but why would one wm 5 be different than another wm5? my phone isn't even locked to any provider. what device do you have?

hmm, no clue on that device. Maybe someone else that has it can reply.
    Depends on the phone. Some phones don't have the option for network time. The WM Treo does, which is nice.