Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1.    #1  
    I just purchased a Treo 750 and I'm having problems getting the Treo to sync the calendar properly; email and contacts sync just fine. I previously had a Treo 650 and it was syncing email, calendar, and contacts wirelessly without any issues.

    When I initially sync wirelessly it shows all of my calendar entries being downloaded, but once I go to view them the entire calendar is empty. I've set it to download all entries and then I set it to download the past week; doesn't make a difference.

    The odd problem is if I add an appointment to the Treo it will add it to the calendar on the Exchange server. If I delete the entry the Treo created from my Outlook calendar it deletes it off the Treo.

    If I set the calendar to sync with the USB cable it downloads the calendar, but not the reccurring appointments. The calendar is set to download all events on both the handheld and activesync.

    Short of taking it back and getting another WM5 phone does anyone else have any suggestions? The server is Exchange 2003 SP2 with all the latest patches. I'm using Activesync 4.2 and the security certificate has been installed on the Treo 750.

    Thanks.
  2.    #2  
    Has anyone at least been able to sync their calendar wirelessly with the Treo 750?
  3. #3  
    Did you search the forum at all?

    Please see this thread (just ahead of yours) which discusses your issue...

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=133576
  4.    #4  
    Yes, I've seen your thread on multiple forums, but it doesn't seem to be the same problem. The certificate is installed and the calendar issues seems to be working both ways (Treo can add to the calendar, but not visa versa.. although you can delete it from Outlook and it will disappear from the Treo). Maybe it's the anti-virus issues you mentioned.

    I was wondering if there was anyone that was able to sync their calendar wirelessly without any issues. It would be nice if this thing would work out of the box.
  5. #5  
    I have the exact same issue. Anything that I initiate on my phone is instantly resolved in Outlook and the server. Anything I initiate in Outlook takes some time to get to the device. Calendar, Tasks, and Subfolders never come over unless I view them in OWA or we enable the proactive scanning in our Enterprise AV system. To answer the question... Yes I have been able to wireless sync all calendar items, tasks, and subfolders successfully when proactive scanning was enabled. However, currently I am not able to because this setting may have potentially caused slowdown issues with our Exchange server and has been turned off. IT is currently looking into being able to re-enable this feature since I am not the only end user with WM5 using Direct Push OTA.

    I wasn't trying to be rude earlier with the "search the forums" comment. It is just frustrating that related topics are spread so thin in these forums and you have to view multiple threads to make connections between somewhat similar issues...
  6. #6  
    Lucis, this may also be worth reading:

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827615/en-us

    If you cannot enable this with your AV program there is a registry edit.
  7.    #7  
    I'll give it a try. Thanks!

Posting Permissions