1.    #1  
    If I get one from eBay and it has a Problem most of the sellers will not exchange it.

If I get one at a Cingular Store (and pay more $$$) then I could retuen it if there was a problem.

My question is it better to get one from eBay or the Cingular Store?

Have there been any problems out of the box on the 750 like Dead Pixels or any major problems?

Thanks..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooterville View Post
    If I get one from eBay and it has a Problem most of the sellers will not exchange it.

If I get one at a Cingular Store (and pay more $$$) then I could retuen it if there was a problem.

My question is it better to get one from eBay or the Cingular Store?

Have there been any problems out of the box on the 750 like Dead Pixels or any major problems?

Thanks..
    The first line pretty much answers your question.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    The first line pretty much answers your question.
    I don't think there have been any major problems. Just take a quick glance at the forum. If there were any major problems there would be pretty big threads on them. There's an equal chance you'll get a dead pixel with the 750 as with any other pda.
    why not purchase on amazon?? $99 bucks ain't bad, and you could return it.
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    why not purchase on amazon?? $99 bucks ain't bad, and you could return it.
    Amazon has 750s with NO CONTRACT for $99? Where do I sign?

On a more serious note - has anyone heard when the Palm store will start selling the 750?
    Quote Originally Posted by moderateinny View Post
    Amazon has 750s with NO CONTRACT for $99? Where do I sign?

On a more serious note - has anyone heard when the Palm store will start selling the 750?
    Does anyone have any new on this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Treobangla View Post
    That deal requires a 2 year contract and using PDA Unlimited which is 39.99 a month.

Ill pay a lil more and keep my 19.99 MediaNet with NO contract thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicWill View Post
    That deal requires a 2 year contract and using PDA Unlimited which is 39.99 a month.

Ill pay a lil more and keep my 19.99 MediaNet with NO contract thanks
    Word
    Off to iPhone land...
    you can't insure it if is bought from ebay. I always wanted insurance.

plus there have been a few problem with them right out of the box. some have been reporting a lot of droped calls. one person had to have there phone replaced, which fixed his problem. another had his sim card replaced. both wouldn't have happened if bought off of ebay.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    I believe most folks just need to do a hard reset and then test it out before returning it. It is good practice to do that with any pda phone right out of the box.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treobangla View Post
    I was kidding around - of course they don't have them without a contract for $99.
    The deal seems to be this. You can purchase for $149.00 through Amazon but you are supposed to purchase a plan through Cingular. If you do not within a certain time, you must pay Amazon an addition $250.00. Still, $400 for a Treo 750 is great. The only drawback that I see is that I hear it is on backorder so you may have to wait awhile.

I purchased through Ebay for $565.00 plus $35.00 overnight and I got my phone today. Stupid me that I didn't come to read the forums before to find out that I will have problems using the HSDPA without a 3G SIM since I am an former AT&T Wireless customer on the Charter Plan.

Good luck with your purchase!
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Got mine off Fleabay for $430 no contract, and that included a 512mb memory card and a case! Couldn't pass that one up. Now I'm just using it with my 19.99 data plan...