1.    #1  
    Does anybody have any idea why Xpress mail isn't pushing emails as they arrive?

I currently have 2 emails in my Outlook inbox that haven't been pushed to the 750 after about 30 minutes. However, if I select the send/receive option in the menu, the emails will come through. I'm at a loss and am confused as to why it isn't working.

Anybody had this problem? If so, what did you do to solve the problem?

Thanks.
  2.    #2  
    This finally pushed the email, however it was at about 30-40 minutes. Any ideas?

Please help!! Thanks.
    Are you sure you have the 'Enable Push' box checked in Xpress Mail Settings? It works great for me, often reaching the Treo before it reaches the desktop.
    Gimme the P-Funk!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    Are you sure you have the 'Enable Push' box checked in Xpress Mail Settings? It works great for me, often reaching the Treo before it reaches the desktop.
    Yep, box is checked and hasn't pushed mail to the phone in the last 2.5 hours.

Any other ideas?

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    is your xpressmail client on the pc on ?
  6.    #6  
    Yes, the Xpress Mail client is on and now it won't even download messages if I hit send/receive.

How frustrating.
    Just got mine setup today and its not pushing either.

I have it set to push and client is running. I can even see my inbox from the xpress mail website.

Any ideas? Does a certain port need to be opened on my router?
    same problem here.dont see it in programs either. only settings and calendar
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    man I always had issues with Cingular Xpressmail... Plus it was a huge battery hog.
    Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    my problem was that i installed express mail then my photos wouldnt send . what a joke i just uninstalled it and set up gmail account
    for a free alternative, use mail2web.com and set up an account there. it's free push. the network gets busy sometimes and there may be slight delays, but most of the time it works just fine.
    I have the same problem. Isn't it true that Xpressmail for PDA's does NOT require you to have your computer on all the time??? I had the full setup (software running on laptop as well as "Enable Push" checked) and it still didn't work. That's ONE thing I miss about the Palm OS when I had Chatter on it. Otherwise, Outlook Mobile works great, but I do miss the push email.
    HI,

I thought xpress mail doesn't push unless you have Exchange? That is what cingular told me when i called about the data not disconnecting after surfing the web. they said you have to do it manually everytime. This drains the battery by lunch time...which su<ks.
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicWill View Post
    Just got mine setup today and its not pushing either.

I have it set to push and client is running. I can even see my inbox from the xpress mail website.

Any ideas? Does a certain port need to be opened on my router?
    I donīt use the desktop exchange program. I had problems too with XM pushing emails timely. I read in some other thread to set it to "enable push" and "enable shceduled updates", choosing the smat power options. That has done the trick for me. Even though XM is a faultly program, with this option I have 90% corrected the problem.
    Palm m100 => Palm 515 => BB 7290 => BB 7100g => Treo 650 => BB 8700c => Nokia E62 (for 10 days) => Treo 750 => :Treo 750 with WM6:AT&T Tilt (for 20 days)=>BJII=>Treo 750 WM6=>Treo Pro WM 6.1(for sale)=>Treo 750 WM6 'til a GSM Pre comes up!
    This is crazy but today was the first time email actually pushed to the phone. I hadn't noticed before but the express mail icon was actually displayed next the network icon when this started.
  16. WCS
    Any new info on this? I just picked up my 750, installed Xpress on the phone and it doesnt seem to be pushing gmail emails on a timely basis.

Also, I keep getting emails that have already been read sent to the phone. Any ideas how to stop this?

Finally, can I have more than 1 email account using the Xpress mail service? There isnt a setting/option to add another account, so im not sure.

Thanks