1.    #1  
    I have absolutely no idea what I did to change the Star Menu appearance in Wisbar Advance 2, but this is what it looks like now:

It's like all the programs that were listed in the Star Menu before, are now folders that you can go into to choose an item. I'm positive that it's a WA2 thing, because the Start Menu goes back to normal when I xit out of WA2. Does anyone know what setting I might've unknowingly messed with? Any help/asistance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
    Zach
  2.    #2  
    Anyone have any ideas?
    Your pics are not displaying for me but I imagine that you are seeing the WA2 cascading menu. I dont like this "feature" either.

To get rid of it you can go into the button assignments in WA2 and choose the "built in start menu" under the start menu option.

If you get the cascading menu when you tap the screen as well (not just the hard button) than you need to go into start menu settings in WA2 and uncheck "map start button to cascading menu".

Good luck

-Rob
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    I don't know anything about wisbar, but I do think the tarheel background is the root of all your problems. Change that to
    and your problems will be solved...

Sorry, i'm not any real help!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by robber View Post
    Your pics are not displaying for me but I imagine that you are seeing the WA2 cascading menu. I dont like this "feature" either.

To get rid of it you can go into the button assignments in WA2 and choose the "built in start menu" under the start menu option.

If you get the cascading menu when you tap the screen as well (not just the hard button) than you need to go into start menu settings in WA2 and uncheck "map start button to cascading menu".

Good luck

-Rob
    Yes!! That was it! Thanks a ton!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by rdgoeson4ever View Post
    I don't know anything about wisbar, but I do think the tarheel background is the root of all your problems. Change that to
    and your problems will be solved...

Sorry, i'm not any real help!
    The face of college basketball intimidation! Bow to the glory that is Tar Heel basketball!

See ya February 3rd!
    let me say that I'll be surprised if Carolina looses another game this year. I don't think there is anyone else in the country with that much talent. Now, that being said, I hope they loose every game from this point forward!

How's a tarheel become a tarheel way out in Lincoln?