1.    #1  
    Now that Cingular is using the AT&T name and logo, will Palm be releasing Treo 750s with the AT&T logo?
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    Now that Cingular is using the AT&T name and logo, will Palm be releasing Treo 750s with the AT&T logo?
    We come full circle.
  3.    #3  
    So they will?
    maybe when they release the hspda update they'll change the splash screen
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
  5.    #5  
    Actually, I was wondering about the logo on the front and back. Just curious about it.
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    I'm sure they will at some point. It will probably be a couple of months before new units with the "at&t" logo start appearing.
    Curious that they are adopting the business-like AT&T logo, and dropping their Cutesy-consumer-friendly Cingular orangeman logo right at the time they are set to push the consumer-friendly apple i-phone. You would have thought that Cingy would fit the Apple consumer more than big, bad corporate at&t.

Maybe the switch will take place after the i-phone debuts... I noticed that there will be no Cing logo on the phone itself... only on the screen, something a s/w update can easily change.
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    Well, they switched to lower case for the letters, so that's more "friendly", right?

I would not have expected the iPhone demo unit to have a carrier logo on it.
    The iPhone won't have a logo on it other than Apple. But I'm sure it will have an ugly at&t logo phone startup screen (I also think changing the name from Cingular is one of the absolute stupid marketing moves I've ever seen).

Quote Originally Posted by holmes4 View Post
    Well, they switched to lower case for the letters, so that's more "friendly", right?

I would not have expected the iPhone demo unit to have a carrier logo on it.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    they'll start shipping in a few months with the new logo, just like Sprint did when they changed their logo. Apple has already said that there will be no branding on the iPhone from any cell provider. Apple has strict rules when it comes to their products. You'll never see an intel inside sticker on a Mac like you do on a pc
    Jimmie Geddes