1.    #1  
    I can't remember if it was something I selected as part of Wisbar Advance 2 or if it was just something I selected as a Today screen feature, but I've got a bunch of .TSK (image) files that I know I was able to use as my Today Screen background. I just can't remember how to get them there. Any help would be greatly apreciated!

Thanks!
    Zach
    a .tsk file is a theme. not just a background, but system colors as well. put the .tsk somewhere on your device, not storage card, then go to today preference/apperance/and choose your theme.
    put the tsk file in your "my documents" folder on the device. You will then be able to see it on your selection list.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks a ton little!
    Quote Originally Posted by littlewaywelt View Post
    put the tsk file in your "my documents" folder on the device. You will then be able to see it on your selection list.
    is doesn't have to be in your "my documents" folder. any where on your device it self will work. by default there are 3 .tsk in your windows folder. when you install spb pocket plus, the added .tsk from that app are also in stalled into the windows folder. I have created a folder called themes that I keep all mine in. as long as it is somewhere on your device, you can select it when going to menu/prefs/todayscreen settings/appearance.
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestDrummer View Post
    Thanks a ton little!
    No problem
    little? what about me?
  8.    #8  
    Sorry Cody, I just got home, but thanks for the extra bit of clarification! I actually took a page from you and created a Themes folder on my device.