1.    #1  
    Not a good sign, though could've been my fault. Yesterday I picked up my Treo to get on the net and realized I could push in the screen slightly - there was a pretty good "give" of at least 1/16".

Now my Treo gets used hard, but I have dropped, thrown, stepped on my old 650 with narry a hickup. This surprised me - it had taken a few low drops, but nothing out of the ordinary my 650 or Nokias have.

As I attempted to understand how loose it was, I realized the screen frame also now had give. Back to Cingular it went for a replacement since I only had it a week. Will have to watch durability going forward......
    Jer 23:29
    You are kidding right... "A few low drops" I'm surprised your surprised...
    I've looked at several Treo 750's (both Vodaphone and Cingular) and everyone I've seen has this slight give at the top of the screen. I think you returned yours for nothing.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis View Post
    I've looked at several Treo 750's (both Vodaphone and Cingular) and everyone I've seen has this slight give at the top of the screen. I think you returned yours for nothing.
    The give was very pronounced - obviously *not* normal (we have 2 in our family), at the bottom and the low drops were about 1 1/2 feet. I've bounced my 650 off my lap numerous times getting out of my car - they always have a leather case on.
    I have the same issue with my 750v. I did not have this issue on my previous 750v though. Random production units with this issue I guess.
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
    Just to correct myself, all the ones I've seen have a slight give at the bottom, not the top of the screen.

Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Bringing this thread back to life.
    I've started to have this problem the past month. Had the phone since March. Screen is solid at the top but loose at the bottom. Anybody else experiencing this?
    Just to correct myself, all the ones I've seen have a slight give at the bottom, not the top of the screen.
    Yep mines has it slightly on the bottom as well
    Mine does this too at the bottom, seems like a slight design or production flaw.
  10.    #10  
    Seeing as I started this thread, I will chime in too My 3rd 750 also has a bit of give at the bottom - sounds like it is not uncommon.
    My Treo 750 will be a year old in January, and the screen just became loose at the bottom this week. With the Windows Mobile 6 upgrade finally correcting all the "bugs" that I had with this device I really don't want to return it under warranty unless I absolutely must. Even with the the loose screen it seems to be working right now.

Has anyone had complete or partial screen failure after the screen became loose?
    Got this surprise as well. I was just poking at the bottom of the screen with my finger and suddenly felt it go in at the bottom...freaked the heck out of me but it was working fine so wasn't sure what to do. Only had the phone for a couple of weeks. Don't remember this kinda thing happening on my 650. I started trying to see if the screen was maybe stuck on to the frame with double-tape...hehe...anyway "glad" to hear it's common. But still not sure if I should claim it cause I'd hate to have to wait for a new one cause I don't have a back up phone.
    I haven't had that problem yet and I will have had my phone for a year in January as well. I loved the wm6 update. When my phones dies I will get the iPhone most likely...but I am going to miss all the windows applications.