1.    #1  
    I currently have a 680 obviously with the Palm OS. I am finding that there is alot of software incompatability with this devise. It is even causing problems with Outlook. Other than the WM 5.0 what are the other big differences between the two devices and is the 750 more compatable with third party software?
    What software are you using it with? Besides Outlook?

One big difference, 3G data on the 750. But it also uses only miniSD.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  3.    #3  
    My wife has several medical programs on her 680 that have issues. We have both been long time Palm OS users and really don't want to make the switch. Probably won't given that we got one of the 680's for 74.99.