Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Anyone know who makes the best screen protectors for the 750?

Thanks.
    IMO Martin Fields. Do a search here for it.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooterville View Post
    Anyone know who makes the best screen protectors for the 750?

Thanks.
    Best Screen protector I have ever use/bought

http://www.shieldzone.com/
    Boxwave. They have the crystal clear or anti-glare ones. I use the crystal clear. Easier to put on than Martin Fields and are the same or better in use.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by jmk2888 View Post
    Best Screen protector I have ever use/bought

http://www.shieldzone.com/
    I have been using the ppctechs C2's for years and now for the 750. However, I really screwed them up with dust on the back of the protector. It is a real pia to get off.

Waiting for my shieldzone to come in the mail.
    Last edited by JGold; 01/21/2007 at 02:24 PM.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    IMO Martin Fields. Do a search here for it.
    I'd cast my vote for Martin Fields as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY View Post
    I'd cast my vote for Martin Fields as well.
    Casting in my vote for Martin Fields too!
    -Proud Treo 750V (UMTS), 700WX (EVDO) and PPC-6700 (EVDO) owner on the go...

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/oly/sets/72157594244138528/" target="_blank">OLY's GADGET PHOTO BLOG</a
    Martin Fields (Overlays Plus)

They are the best. (I have tested over a dozens different ones).
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis View Post
    Boxwave. They have the crystal clear or anti-glare ones. I use the crystal clear. Easier to put on than Martin Fields and are the same or better in use.
    I can second Boxwave Crytal Clears (never used the Martin Fields but, from what you will see here, these are the two top companies). I had to replace my 700p recently and it was easy to take off (stuck it on a ZipLock temporarily, cleaned the upper side) and then just moved it over to the new phone. Perfect!
    Last edited by copernicus; 01/21/2007 at 12:07 PM.
    I have used boxwave, but don't think they can even touch Martin Fields.

and I think Fields are cheaper.

Moreover, the service from Fields is better. Boxwave service, after buying about 10 products from them, sucks. I had things arrived damaged and they would not replace (until I argued for weeks).

I had one protector come from Martin Fields and I accidently cut the edge when I opened the package. My stupid mistake, but I contact Martin Fields, and they sent me a replacement, right away. That good service keeps me as a customer.

I use their protectors on other phones too, and find them excellent.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec View Post
    I have used boxwave, but don't think they can even touch Martin Fields...
    Did you use the Boxwave Crystal Clears?
    yep, even crystal clears.
    Ok then, next time I will give the Martin Fields a try.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec View Post
    I have used boxwave, but don't think they can even touch Martin Fields.

and I think Fields are cheaper.

Moreover, the service from Fields is better. Boxwave service, after buying about 10 products from them, sucks. I had things arrived damaged and they would not replace (until I argued for weeks).

I had one protector come from Martin Fields and I accidently cut the edge when I opened the package. My stupid mistake, but I contact Martin Fields, and they sent me a replacement, right away. That good service keeps me as a customer.

I use their protectors on other phones too, and find them excellent.
    Can you order Martin Fields from within the US or are they shipped from Japan?
    I've used a lot of the expensive $12 a pop screen protectors, and recently tried the Jazz protectors from eBay. Clarity is the same, great thickness, and overall, great bang for the buck. I got three of these protectors for $7.49 SHIPPED. That's less than half the cost of ONE boxwave protector shipped.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    you guys should try the pelican psp screen protector it's not hte correct size i had to cut it but it works the best for all my gears. Treo, 8125, sidekick,psp, ipod all works great with this protector.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    I had an EXiM Screen Protector Ultra Clear (www.eximstyle.com) with my previous XDA Mini and had no hesitation getting one again for my Treo 750v.

The one on my Mini is still in excellent condition today after 2 years of use.
    absolutelyu.com sells Martin Fields out of California...that's where I got mine from
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    my personal advice is stay away from ebay, unless you know of the brand..
    Boxwave for me. Reasonably priced. Martin Fields is good but pricey.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast