Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    All I can say is dont order from JavoEdge. I ordered one and it arrived with a crease in the protector. I emailed them, left two voicemails and waited over 6 days for a response, so I went out and purchased a new screen protector at a local retial store.
    Finally got a reply from JavoEdge and they stated I should take a picture of the device with the screen protector on it and they will see if it should be replaced. I didnt even try to put the screen protector on the device, sent a picture of the film laying on my desk 5 days ago with no response.

We shall see how they handle this further... I would hope they would just send me this stupid screen film to replace the damaged one I received, but still 2 weeks later and nothing.

I think Shieldzone's screen protectors are one of the best w/warentee!
    Last edited by Interstink; 02/05/2007 at 02:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Interstink View Post
    Yuk (personal preference). The Shieldzone protectors felt as good to the touch as those cheap Fellowes ones that can be had in any Staples store. I would say they are fine for Smartphone devices but you really want a protector that feels just like the OEM screen, those are not for you.

I received my replacement C2's from PPCTechs, got them on perfectly, now it's just like having my Treo screen but with protection!
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    Yuk (personal preference). The Shieldzone protectors felt as good to the touch as those cheap Fellowes ones that can be had in any Staples store. I would say they are fine for Smartphone devices but you really want a protector that feels just like the OEM screen, those are not for you.

I received my replacement C2's from PPCTechs, got them on perfectly, now it's just like having my Treo screen but with protection!

Maybe thats where I will grab my replacement for this crap I got from BestBuy in my crunch. The JavoEdge protector seemed nice and says its removable. I ordered the ultraclear one from them. But I dont care how good it is, this company needs some help!
    Ever think of making your own? I have read a few DIY's and it seems transparency film works great. Ive never tried it, but I cant believe we need to spend $10 - $20 ON A LITTLE piece of plastic film. Over $1 a month to protect this screen for a year?
    I just got my BoxWaves in this weekend and was extremly impressed. They are the best I have seen so far. Clarity, is awesome.
    I use the ones bought at the Palm store. It comes with a wipe and 2 protectors and work fine. They're 15 bucks.
    JavoEdge... OUCH... Although they have been very polite in there return emails now - Yes - They are actually returning my emails quickly all of a sudden (Wonder if they read here). JavoEdge is making an "EXCEPTION" in my case.

Requirements for replacement of a screen protector that was received damaged during shipping. (CREASE in package and screen protector).

1. They require a photo of the damaged product (No problem, but hard to see photographic evidence of damage to a clear piece of plastic).
    2. Want me to send them the damaged piece of plastic for review. They will replace it if they feel it is deemed defective.
    3. I will have to pay the return shipping of defective product and shipping of replacement.

I decided to tell them I would cut my losses. I cant see paying shipping which is almost 50%-75% of the product price.

They now say they are going to make an even bigger exception and "trust" me. Sending me a new screen protector and that need to send them the damaged product back at my cost. I have already paid to much shipping for the previous damaged product. I think I will still cut my losses.

BEWARE of JAVOEDGE! If your product is damaged during shipping or otherwise, expect to just cut your losses or pay!

All I can say is dont order from JavoEdge. I ordered one and it arrived with a crease in the protector. I emailed them, left two voicemails and waited over 6 days for a response, so I went out and purchased a new screen protector at a local retial store.
    Finally got a reply from JavoEdge and they stated I should take a picture of the device with the screen protector on it and they will see if it should be replaced. I didnt even try to put the screen protector on the device, sent a picture of the film laying on my desk 5 days ago with no response.

We shall see how they handle this further... I would hope they would just send me this stupid screen film to replace the damaged one I received, but still 2 weeks later and nothing.

Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    I've always used PocketPCTech's Writeshield all my PPC life. Never once let me down, even though they're not cheap. Extremely FAST shipping and good CS service. You DO get what you paid for. Very pleased.
    Martin Fields (Overlays Plus)
    u can even reuse it!! yes it is pricy, but it's for your 750!!! I a 700 and it works great...
    Visor -> Treo 300 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Treo 800w
  10.    #50  
    I guess I'll order some Martin Fields.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooterville View Post
    I guess I'll order some Martin Fields.
    You won't regret it!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    I've been a faithful Boxwave ClearTouch user since my days with the CLIE SJ30. I've always wondered just how great Martin Fields are though. Unfortunately, I just got my 3 pack of ClearTouches for my 750 and 680. Guess I'll order MFs once I've gone through the ClearTouches.
  13.    #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    I've been a faithful Boxwave ClearTouch user since my days with the CLIE SJ30. I've always wondered just how great Martin Fields are though. Unfortunately, I just got my 3 pack of ClearTouches for my 750 and 680. Guess I'll order MFs once I've gone through the ClearTouches.

Are the Cleartouch easy to remove after they have been on for a while?
    it was a bit tricky getting it on near perfect but this is the best ive seen by far and i done tried mostly all of them... martin fields all the way
    UPDATE to my JavoEdge issues.

JavoEdge sent me a new screen protector and this one was shipped nicely. As for sending them back the defective one, I dont think its worth my time, but if they really want it as proof that I am not lying to them - Customers are all lying until proven trustworthily (JavoEdge), I would be willing to prove my moral fiber and send them back the damaged screen protector.

JavoEdge... OUCH... Although they have been very polite in there return emails now - Yes - They are actually returning my emails quickly all of a sudden (Wonder if they read here). JavoEdge is making an "EXCEPTION" in my case.

Requirements for replacement of a screen protector that was received damaged during shipping. (CREASE in package and screen protector).

1. They require a photo of the damaged product (No problem, but hard to see photographic evidence of damage to a clear piece of plastic).
    2. Want me to send them the damaged piece of plastic for review. They will replace it if they feel it is deemed defective.
    3. I will have to pay the return shipping of defective product and shipping of replacement.

I decided to tell them I would cut my losses. I cant see paying shipping which is almost 50%-75% of the product price.

They now say they are going to make an even bigger exception and "trust" me. Sending me a new screen protector and that need to send them the damaged product back at my cost. I have already paid to much shipping for the previous damaged product. I think I will still cut my losses.

BEWARE of JAVOEDGE! If your product is damaged during shipping or otherwise, expect to just cut your losses or pay!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123