Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Boxwave anti glare for me, I've had them since the treo 600, just put one on my new 750
    for me its definitely Clarivue.

~ Shield and Protect your screen from unwanted scratches
    ~ Clear, Ultra thin and Durable
    ~ Anti-Scratch, Anti-Dust, Anti-Glare
    ~ Non-adhesive backing, will not leave sticky residue
    ~ Can be cleaned with water and used repeatedly
    ~ Custom designed to fit your mobile phone
    ~ Quickly and Easily adhere directly to your screen

what more do you need?..........
    Anyone else not peeled off the thin plastic that covers the screen out of the box yet?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    Anyone else not peeled off the thin plastic that covers the screen out of the box yet?
    I waited about 3 days before I couldn't take it anymore!

I got my C2's then screwed both of them up.

Now I have an exposed screen 'til my Shieldzone's come in the mail.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    I waited about 3 days before I couldn't take it anymore!

I got my C2's then screwed both of them up.

Now I have an exposed screen 'til my Shieldzone's come in the mail.
    hey JN, why not use the one that came with the device (look in the back of the manual) until your order comes in?

It is the standard Palm protector that you cut to fit, but I find it works very well once installed

-Mashie
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaweil View Post
    hey JN, why not use the one that came with the device (look in the back of the manual) until your order comes in?

It is the standard Palm protector that you cut to fit, but I find it works very well once installed

-Mashie
    Hey Mash!

Yeah, that one looks real cheap and I think it has an adhesive back. (yuk).
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Hey Mash!

Yeah, that one looks real cheap and I think it has an adhesive back. (yuk).

its actually not an adhesive back. You can remove it with no issues but yes it is pretty thin. But it will hold you over until your order comes in
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    absolutelyu.com sells Martin Fields out of California...that's where I got mine from
    I ordered one from these guys today. Did they send it out to you promptly?
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    its actually not an adhesive back. You can remove it with no issues but yes it is pretty thin. But it will hold you over until your order comes in
    Well, the Shieldzone's came in. I am very disappointed. They feel just like those cheap Fellowes screen savers that I used to buy years back at Staples. They have those sticky plasticy feel. They are definately going back.

I still say the C2's from PPCTechs are the best quality out there.
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts

-Mashie
    I used the one in the box for my 650 without problem. I just tried to do the same with new 750. It went on fine, but once it was in place the touch screen wouldn't work. I peeled it off, and everything is OK. (Yes, I did cut it to size and peel off the white backing.)
    Well, the Shieldzone's came in. I am very disappointed. They feel just like those cheap Fellowes screen savers that I used to buy years back at Staples. They have those sticky plasticy feel. They are definately going back.

I still say the C2's from PPCTechs are the best quality out there.
    I just got my Martin Fields - first damn protector I could get on without fingerprints or smudges. Thick and hard feel without being able to show at all - extremely clear - do not even notice I have a protector on. The thickness of the material makes it feel like I am tapping on glass. Very nice and worth the money IMHO.
    Jer 23:29
  12.    #32  
    I guess Martin Fields or Boxwave are the best ones to get.
    Quote Originally Posted by JPVann View Post
    I just got my Martin Fields - first damn protector I could get on without fingerprints or smudges. Thick and hard feel without being able to show at all - extremely clear - do not even notice I have a protector on. The thickness of the material makes it feel like I am tapping on glass. Very nice and worth the money IMHO.
    I'll ditto that!
    I just got mine today too and I'm very pleased with it.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Where to purchase the Martin fields ones guys?
    I ordered mine from absolutelyu.com. Quick and prompt service.
    http://absolutelyu.com/cat_42-Overla...tors.html?data[brand_id]=9&data[model_id]=1102
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    My Martin Fields came in as well (ordererd them from www.martinfields.com). I would like to get a nice cloth for wiping down the screen before applying this protector. Does anyone have any recommendations? Microfiber, lint-free, reusable, etc.
    I use a lint free cloth kinda like the ones you would use for cleaning glasses/sunglasses and than I have developed a really bad habit of blowing my treo off all of the time with a can of compressed air. I hate dust!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Quote Originally Posted by millerhifi View Post
    I use a lint free cloth kinda like the ones you would use for cleaning glasses/sunglasses and than I have developed a really bad habit of blowing my treo off all of the time with a can of compressed air. I hate dust!
    That's why I like the PPCTech's C2's (or AG's). They come with wet pads and a microfiber cloth. I am waiting for my 2nd shipment of C2's.
    I actually picked one up on ebay, don't remember the name at the moment but its a screen protector and also a privacy film as well, so when I'm on the train, no one can see what I'm looking at unless they're looking at the screen head on. I just hate it when people veer their eyes to see what you're looking at, its just rude.
    I got my MF screen protector in about a week ago. I ordered it after reading the debate threads on what is the best. I have to say I'm very pleased with it, it is beautifully clear, smooth if using a stylus, and re-usable. Very well worth the price.
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast