1.    #1  
    link

Would this be a good card for the Treo 750? I've always heard good things about the Sandisk products, but wanted to check here first. What about the fact that it's and "ultra" model? I think that's fast data transfer, but are there any drawbacks to it ... such as battery drain?

Thanks,
    Shannon
    Quote Originally Posted by scollins View Post
    link

Would this be a good card for the Treo 750? I've always heard good things about the Sandisk products, but wanted to check here first. What about the fact that it's and "ultra" model? I think that's fast data transfer, but are there any drawbacks to it ... such as battery drain?

Thanks,
    Shannon
    That's the card I bought last Sunday at Office Max - $19.99 price, no rebate or anything, it was a killer deal for local place. No problems so far, no notice in any extra battery drain. Yes the ultra is faster data transfer but only if the device supports that higher speed, no idea if the Treo can take advantage of it anyway
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750
  3.    #3  
    Thanks - I think I'll give it a try, but I can't find a deal even close to $20!! Thats a great deal - even for online
    Shannon
    You got a 2gig for 20 bucks? Thats bull....

OfficeMax sells 512mb's for 34.98 .... so how is that possible?
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicWill View Post
    You got a 2gig for 20 bucks? Thats bull....

OfficeMax sells 512mb's for 34.98 .... so how is that possible?
    Medic,

Actually, a few days ago I purchased a 2GB miniSD card with an adapter for a standard SD slot, for $24.89 from Buy.com...so it is possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by seaflipper View Post
    That's the card I bought last Sunday at Office Max - $19.99 price, no rebate or anything, it was a killer deal for local place. No problems so far, no notice in any extra battery drain. Yes the ultra is faster data transfer but only if the device supports that higher speed, no idea if the Treo can take advantage of it anyway
    Wow thats really is a killer deal! Even Ebay cant beat that price