1.    #1  
    Seidio has a 1300mah battery for the 750 that supposed offers an extra 7% of battery life over the standard 1200mah battery. It's the same size as the OEM.

Is it worth the expense? Can a higher capacity battery be made with the same size as the OEM?

TIA!

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=630
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Is it worth the expense?
    Only you can decide

Can a higher capacity battery be made with the same size as the OEM?
    Yes
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    The answer to your second question is "yes".

As for the first question, I could see buying this as a spare battery or a replacement if the OEM battery died, but I would not spend $35 to get just that small increment of capacity.
    let me put it this way..if I hadn't already bought a spare battery from Palm yes...but as I have..no. Pity they couldn't squeeze a few more mAh though!
    If you need a spare battery then get the seidio. But check for the official palm batteries they should be cheaper for 100mah less..
    If you don't need the spare battery now wait they'll probably get a more extended battery latter. Well I hope so. So wait.
    Treo 600 → Treo 650 → Nokia E61 → Treo 650 → HTC TyTN → Treo 650 → Treo 750v → Sony Ericsson P990i → Treo 750v → Treo 680 → Treo 750v → Samsung i600 → Orange SPV E650 → Samsung i600 → Apple iPhone 8GB → Samsung i600 → Samsung i780 → BlackBerry 8700g → BlackBerry Bold 9000 → BlackBerry Bold 9700 → Samsung Galaxy Spica → BlackBerry Bold 9700
    We're getting a lot of threads started on this battery so I'm posting to each one. This battery is more of a replacement because of the small increase. This is the statement I made on another thread:

We don't want any future complaints so I wanted to give you some inside information. With the release of this battery, we are still working on a battery of the same form factor with more power. I do not have an ETA yet, but I didn't want upset customers if we come out with another one sooner than we expect.

Thanks
    great to read this. it sounds like the treo 650 extended battery which was extended multiple times
    Treo 600 → Treo 650 → Nokia E61 → Treo 650 → HTC TyTN → Treo 650 → Treo 750v → Sony Ericsson P990i → Treo 750v → Treo 680 → Treo 750v → Samsung i600 → Orange SPV E650 → Samsung i600 → Apple iPhone 8GB → Samsung i600 → Samsung i780 → BlackBerry 8700g → BlackBerry Bold 9000 → BlackBerry Bold 9700 → Samsung Galaxy Spica → BlackBerry Bold 9700
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    We're getting a lot of threads started on this battery so I'm posting to each one. This battery is more of a replacement because of the small increase. This is the statement I made on another thread:

We don't want any future complaints so I wanted to give you some inside information. With the release of this battery, we are still working on a battery of the same form factor with more power. I do not have an ETA yet, but I didn't want upset customers if we come out with another one sooner than we expect.

Thanks
    Thank you for your prompt response. It is appreciated.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)