1.    #1  
    Is there an equivalant of atl+tab on the 750 to tab through active programs?
    So if I have media player streaming XM and am on the today screen, I can get back to media player without going through the programs menu?
    I always wondered about this too...
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Spb Pocket Plus (http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/products/pocketplus/?en) includes an "alt-tab program". Put the program in your start menu shortcut for "easy access".
    I wouldn't recommend Pocket Plus, it slowed the crap out of my WX after installation. I use Ae buttons Plus for this, works super well and you get many other features as well.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=128190
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Yeah, I had to uninstall Pocket Plus because it was causing me issues too, not to mention changing the action of the volume buttons to show battery life instead of adjusting volume. I have Wisbar now, and I can get it to switch tasks but I can't figure out how to get it to actually Alt+Tab (to show an Alt+Tab window before switching so you can choose exactly what you're switching to).
    this is kind of a cheesy side answer, but I got one of the new Stowaway Sierra keyboards (AWEsome, by the way) and interestingly, the ALT-TAB function with that works just like it does on a PC. Really neat. All the running apps show up in a window, and you can pop aroudn to pick the one you want.

Not to hijack the thread but that Sierra keyboard is really great.
    That keyboard knows something we dont!!!!
    Um, can't you just press and hold the Ok button, scrolll and select the app to switch to then pick Activate?

Depending on how many apps you have running this method is faster than alt-tabbing.

Also the soft keyboard should be able to send alt-tab.
    EDIT: I enable my soft keyboard and I don't see an alt key so scratch that idea.
    Last edited by hannip; 01/21/2007 at 07:13 AM.
  9.    #9  
    I found out that if you hold the "OK" button down it will bring up a box, kind of like a task manager, where you can see what programs are running, switch to them or close them.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMac View Post
    this is kind of a cheesy side answer, but I got one of the new Stowaway Sierra keyboards (AWEsome, by the way) and interestingly, the ALT-TAB function with that works just like it does on a PC. Really neat. All the running apps show up in a window, and you can pop aroudn to pick the one you want.

Not to hijack the thread but that Sierra keyboard is really great.
    That is an awesome feature BTW....Never knew about that.

Magic button has icons on the top bar for all running programs. You can have them shown or hide them. If you show them, that is probably the easiest way to switch between running apps.