1.    #1  
    I have a question about organizing Mobile Favorites. I sync the Mobile Favs folder from my PC to my Treo 700wx but they don't stay in the order I want them on my Treo. Any suggestions? Thanks!
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    I think the Treo organizes them alphabetically and nothing can be done about it... not 100% though, but I did notice it when U transferred my favorites.
    you can put a number in front of the name to keep order. pie (treo) does alphabetically order them. no way to change that I have heard of.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for info. I'll try the numbering.
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    you can put a number in front of the name to keep order. pie (treo) does alphabetically order them. no way to change that I have heard of.
    That's an awesome idea, hadn't thought of it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pibe38 View Post
    I think the Treo organizes them alphabetically and nothing can be done about it... not 100% though, but I did notice it when U transferred my favorites.
    Pibe - does your sig mean you played 1200+ hours of City of Heros? (or 50 straight days)?
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RichKlein View Post
    Pibe - does your sig mean you played 1200+ hours of City of Heros? (or 50 straight days)?
    Basically yeah... but that's been over a course of a couple of years. And it's really more because I was playing before I became a member of Xfire, so those hours did not get tracked
    you can also press a letter to jump right to the favorite (or the folder that contains the Favorites). I use that all the time - Hit 'N' to go right to my 'News' folder.