1.    #1  
    I tried IM+ It works but sometimes when you send a message the reciever does not get it and vice versa. Tried Agile and it does not always connect to all 3 of my services. Wish there was verichat still.
    I hear ya. I'm very frustrated with IM on the 750. I have IM+ for blackberry on my 8700c and I absolutely LOVE it. The Blackberry version is so much better than the PalmOS and WM5 versions. It's completely different. I just wish they'd make the WM5 version like the BB version.
    IM+ constantly causes errors on my 750. I get the windows error reporting dialog popping up asking if I want to report the problem to MS. I could turn this off, but I like knowing when an app is misbehaving, and IM+ misbehaves a lot. Additionally, sometimes IM+ just won't log in to my IM servies as if there's no internet connection (and there is.)

Maybe we inundate Shape services with complaints they'll work on a fix for the 750.

I also have tried both Agile and IM+. For reasons I can't remember, I removed Agile. I do remember being kind of irked that the today screen plugin for Agile was 2 lines of text instead of 1 (waste of space!)
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    i don't have much issue with im+ it works for me. Only problem is if i switch from edge to 3g i'll loose the internet connection and requires a reconnect. Which someone would make an im program with a proxy server for something like this. Similar to what danger is doing with the sidekick everything is proxy through their servers so users won't know you lost connections.
  4.    #4  
    I find aim sucks on IM+. It shows me logged on now but when I IM myself nothing happens. I never get the message. Yahoo seems to be ok.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Tried imov messenger? And it's free.

http://www.handango.com/PlatformProd...82026&R=182026
    Is it any good? Thanks for the link.
    I use the UK version of AIM and it works perfect
    I use Verichat, and I still find it the best. I had the PALM version before and it was great. The WM5 one is the same
    I'm getting my 750 as soon as it ships and I'll miss Verichat - and even Causerie (spelling?).. I hope there's something good for the 750 soon.. For now, I guess I'll just use my MSN IM account...
    Sal Collaziano
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 "dumb" phone > iPhone > Pre?
    cadillac | oldsmobile | buick | pontiac | lincoln | Madison Ross Media Group
    Quote Originally Posted by mbamenra View Post
    Tried imov messenger? And it's free.

http://www.handango.com/PlatformProd...82026&R=182026
    This looks pretty good.. I've downloaded it and will install it when my 750 arrives...
    Sal Collaziano
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 "dumb" phone > iPhone > Pre?
    cadillac | oldsmobile | buick | pontiac | lincoln | Madison Ross Media Group
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Collaziano View Post
    I'm getting my 750 as soon as it ships and I'll miss Verichat - and even Causerie (spelling?).. I hope there's something good for the 750 soon.. For now, I guess I'll just use my MSN IM account...
    there is a Verichat version for WM5. I'm using it right now
    Quote Originally Posted by horatiub View Post
    there is a Verichat version for WM5. I'm using it right now
    Verichat has been discontinued and is not longer available. That's the only reason I'm complaining or I'd already be using Verichat.
    For some reason Intellisync bought Verichat and stopped selling the product.
    I hope they (have plans to) bring it back.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    here is the one that I use:
    http://www.pdaapps.com/ppcApps.html

it works fine, still trial though
    As stated above, Verichat has been discontinued. Once your trial ends you will be toast.

Quote Originally Posted by horatiub View Post
    here is the one that I use:
    http://www.pdaapps.com/ppcApps.html

it works fine, still trial though
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680