Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just got the "NEW" RUBBERIZED SPRING CLIP HOLSTER FOR UN-SKINNED TREO 750!

Had it for under a week, but it is by far the best holster I have ever used on a phone/PDA. Holds VERY well, perfect fit on the Treo 750, and the rubberized coating protects the device from the case and feels great. The Spring clip also holds great (This is a new case with a fresh spring in its step). The images online at seidio.com does'nt do this case justice, much better looking in person.

For $29.95 is a good deal, I think $19.95 would be a better price for a holster. but gets my additional $10.00 for style points - Rubber all the way!

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=579
    Does the "swivel" clip allow the holster to rest on the belt horizontally or is it a free-form swivel?

Reason I ask is that I prefer horizontal belt cases.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    I have had this holster for a week, and i agree it is one of the best I have ever had. I like the "soft touch" finish along with the slim profile.

JGold: the clip can rest horizontally. It is a locking swivel clip with seven positions.
    Cingular 750
    I have one on order, to be delviered today, and use one from them for my 8525 and love it. Very secure and stable in the case with no worries of it falling out.
    I like it and will probably order one. My only complaint about these is no protection for face of Treo. I wish they made one that you could put the treo in face first.

flane
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    I believe this is a screen in device.

Is the whole thing "rubberized" or just the top clip?
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
    If I had only read the entire description... dooohh
  8.    #8  
    Yes, It is screen in or Out, but I do believe its designed for screen in use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Interstink View Post
    Yes, It is screen in or Out, but I do believe its designed for screen in use.
    You are correct. While some phones will allow you to use it screen out, all of our holsters are designed for screen in use.
  10.    #10  
    oooo.... Seidio's in the house! GREAT Holster!

If I may... It would be very cool if the clip was adaptable. Lets say we could remove the clip and snap on a clip that mounts to your car's vent, Bike handle bars, etc. Since the holster can hold the Treo facing out the Car mount would be a nice addition.

I think this has been done by a few manufactures - MarWare comes to mind. I use one there Sport cases for the iPod.
    Great. Thanks for posting this. I was looking for a holster clip. I normally am very anti-wear-your-phone-on-your-belt. But I got a Blackberry 8700c from work a few months ago and it's too big for the pocket. It comes with a similar holster and I've found this to be very convenient most of the time.
    I've been looking/hoping for something similar for the Treo.

I'm going to order one now.
  12.    #12  
    Heres a few pics I posted at MobilityToday.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    You are correct. While some phones will allow you to use it screen out, all of our holsters are designed for screen in use.
    Has the spring clip reliability issues been addressed with these new holsters? I went through 2 for my Treo 650 and both broke within a few weeks of reciept and I finally just gave up on them.

The issue is that the spring clip would 'give out' and essentially snap or fall off and made the holster useless. I hope that these holsters are really ready for day-to-day use and will last a long time.
    Whitney Roberts
  14.    #14  
    I've only had it for a week now so I cant speak about long term use. It looks pretty solid, and could only imagine it would break if you pulled that clip harder then required to remove the device.
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    So is the whole thing "rubberized" or just the clip part?
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
  16.    #16  
    The entire holster is rubberized including clip (Clip on top). The only part that is not coated is the actual Belt clip itself. Notice... there is also a "felt Like" material on the interior. When the device is in the holster the top half of the Treo (Anything above the keyboard hardly touches the case). I can see the screen definitely doesn't touch the case. I think the only part that touchs on the front of the Treo is the D-Pad.
    forgive me for smiling but wearing a belt case or holster here in the UK would just get you ridiculed no one but no one wears their phone on the outside...funny how different our cultures are, love the treo by the way, got it on release day in October
  18.    #18  
    Maybe I wear tighter jeans , or dont always have a pocket for the phone. I only "wear" my phone when Im in jeans and a T-shirt, if I have jacket pockets available, I'd rather it live there as well. Some phones can live in your pocket - Razr, etc. But the Treo is just a bit to thick, so belt or jacket pocket.

"Ridiculed"? Maybe I just dont care what others think. Im to sexy for my... phone-clip to matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by herbert View Post
    forgive me for smiling but wearing a belt case or holster here in the UK would just get you ridiculed no one but no one wears their phone on the outside...funny how different our cultures are, love the treo by the way, got it on release day in October
    Pretty much almost every male American wears their phone on the belt. Even many women around the office wear their blackberry clipped to the belt, pretty much because it's gigantic. You're right about the different cultures, it is funny.
    The one thing that's really funny is people who wear the bluetooth (without using it) all of the time. But even that practice is way too common these days.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    I love the feature set on Seidio.com:

No scratches on your Treo- Rubber part at the underside of the top clip to prevent scratches on your Treo
    * Form Fitting - Specially designed to only fit your un-skinned Treo to give the most secure fit
    Stylish design with the ability to slip your Treo in and out of the holster with one hand
    Secures your Treo - Stays securely in place with the top, bottom, and lower sides all held in.
    Locking Swivel Belt Clip - Perfect positioning while sitting or standing by rotating through any of 7 angles
    Easy access to the headset jack, serial connector, and volume control
    Faces in - Soft, felt pad protects the screen while resting in the holster
    Made of very high impact/high performance plastic (PC - polycarbonate) to ensure durability
    New and improved clip attachment with reinforced metal ring and increased tension spring to ensure durability. This clip will help keep SD cards in place. It is also quite stylish.

I can't wait to keep my SD card in place on my Treo750
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast