1.    #1  
    Have the 750 for about a week and can not get the palm voicemail operation to work. Just the standard operation. Is there somthing that needs to be done on the phone to make it work. Looking for the standard buttons from Palm.

Thanks in advance
    I am having the same problem....NO idea here either!
    From the Today screen click on menu and go to speed dial options. Highlight voice mail then click menu and edit. Click the advanced tab and check "show voice mail buttons".
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    "palm voice mail operation", what is that?

If you mean the voice mail icons they are there but you have to activate them under the advanced area for the voice mail speed dial...

1. Click the right soft key "menu" then go to "Speed Dial options"

2. Make sure the voice mail speed dial is highlighted then click the right soft key again and choose edit

3. Go to the advanced tab on the bottom of that page and place a check in "Show voice mail buttons"

4. You'll need to enter in what ever the commands for Cingular voice mail are to rewind/fast forward, delete, etc.

5. Lastly OK all the way out and see if it works
    SWEEEEEET...got it....and many thanks!
  6.    #6  
    Sorry for the incorrect verbage, however you clearly knew what I was talking about.

I got it to work
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    No problem, glad its work for ya...

I thought I might have missed something else new about the 750
    cool, was wondering where this was as well...

Here's something else I'd like to be able to do and didn't know if it's possible:

I want the picture speed dials to show, but other speed dials like voicemail, where they have the buttons, to be hidden (I want to still be able to use them, but don't want them showing on the screen..like voicemail...)

Possible?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    anybody know what all of these keys should be set to for cingular?

i know delete is 7....how bout the rest?

thanks
    Here we go:

1 - Listen/Replay
    2 - Pause
    3 - Fast Forward
    4 - Slower
    5 - Date/Time
    6 - Faster
    7 - Delete
    8 - Nothing
    9 - Save
    * - Cancel
    0 - Help
    # - Skip
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    hm. then i'm left with:
    blank
    blank
    #

sound good? any better recommendations?
    Thank you so much guys, have had my 750 for two months, and i thought that Palm just didn't include it on the 750. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    I want the picture speed dials to show, but other speed dials like voicemail, where they have the buttons, to be hidden (I want to still be able to use them, but don't want them showing on the screen..like voicemail...)

Possible?
    Yes. See

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...icemail+button
    Anyone know how to reset the Speed Dial thingy back to Voice Mail? I accidentally overwrote it, and now I can't dial voice mail.
    Quote Originally Posted by ksoliz View Post
    "palm voice mail operation", what is that?

If you mean the voice mail icons they are there but you have to activate them under the advanced area for the voice mail speed dial...

1. Click the right soft key "menu" then go to "Speed Dial options"

2. Make sure the voice mail speed dial is highlighted then click the right soft key again and choose edit

3. Go to the advanced tab on the bottom of that page and place a check in "Show voice mail buttons"

4. You'll need to enter in what ever the commands for Cingular voice mail are to rewind/fast forward, delete, etc.

5. Lastly OK all the way out and see if it works
    I've been using this feature for about a month now and suddenly today it has stopped working. I can not navigate or select any of the icons with the 5 way anymore or by physically tapping on them with the stylus. I have to manually touch the number hard keys to handle my vmail message options.
    Anyone know what happened or how to correct it?
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Try a reset...Had the same prob and that fixed it.
    That's weird it's the first thing I did this morning and it didn't seem to solve it but I just did another soft reset and now it works fine.

Thanks
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone