Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    I just recently purchased mem maid, i was wondering do i need to do anything else besides the settings that are already checked??

I set the ie cache to the storage card... i dont know which settings exactly to check off, or what to clean?

Can anyone give me there settings or tell me what i need to setup in that softwarE? it seems like it has alot of areas
    Leave cache alone. It will cause crash of IE.
    Palm Treo 700W with Verizon PDATP Plan.

Palm Treo 700WX w/ SERO plan

Love both
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    any other things i need to change? or any other folders i should add that arent added by default?
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    is it true that mem aid conflicts with voice command and causes it to stop working? i'm thinking about getting it, but not sure if it causes any problems.
    I haven't tried Memmaid, but I've been wanting to. I use SKTools and I'm pretty happy with it. They seem to both have very similar functions.
    Quote Originally Posted by ft5117 View Post
    is it true that mem aid conflicts with voice command and causes it to stop working? i'm thinking about getting it, but not sure if it causes any problems.
    MemMaid has never affected my voice command at all. Never heard that claim either.

The only thing I use memmaid for really is the memory cleaner- quick and advanced- and the notification duplicate deletion.

In the advanced cleaner I usually try and get rid of bad uninstall files, dead registry, and the like
    I actually like mem maid simple program but effective to the point.