1.    #1  
    I am lucky I have a charger on my desk at work, desk at home, and in my car because I am constantly charging this thing. My 700w used to last 2-3 days without have to put it on the charger.
    I sure hope they come out with an extended battery soon.
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    Assuming it is the same battery that is in the Treo 680, the improves over time. Two weeks ago if I left the Treo on overnight and not charging, it would be dead in the morning. Now, it is still going strong and lasts several hours more in the morning! I have had my Treo 680 about a month now, and the battery just keeps improving.

Hope the 750 battery does the same for you.
    Mike
    Palm III -> Palm V -> Blue Palm Vx w/Omnisky -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Make sure that exchange active sync isn't syncing every minute. It is a bug. You will need to delete the server and add it back
  4.    #4  
    How do I verify that?

Quote Originally Posted by jcalloway View Post
    Make sure that exchange active sync isn't syncing every minute. It is a bug. You will need to delete the server and add it back
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    navigate to activesync on the treo. It will tell you what time it last synced. Just watch it for about ten minutes. If you notice that it sync very frequently, the somthing is wrong. Mine was syncing every minute. I couldn't keep the battery charged. It was very annoying. Delete the server and add it back.
    Two more things to think about. I have read that if it's on UMTS all the time, it'll drain the battery faster. Also, since this battery is smaller than on the 700w, it'll drain faster.

As for AS, I have a WM5 device that keeps turning on AS even if the device is off. So it's active every time I power on, even though I do not sync every day. THAT'S annoying too! And I've seen that complaint before about WM Treos also. AS keeps running even after you disconnect.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  7.    #7  
    well I see the menu options to sync as things arrive, 5 min., 10 min., etc.
    I have it set to as things arrive but I have been watching the thatativesync screen and it is averaging 6-7 minutes between sync's so that is not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by jcalloway View Post
    navigate to activesync on the treo. It will tell you what time it last synced. Just watch it for about ten minutes. If you notice that it sync very frequently, the somthing is wrong. Mine was syncing every minute. I couldn't keep the battery charged. It was very annoying. Delete the server and add it back.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjayd View Post
    well I see the menu options to sync as things arrive, 5 min., 10 min., etc.
    I have it set to as things arrive but I have been watching the thatativesync screen and it is averaging 6-7 minutes between sync's so that is not bad.
    4 smartphone I assume?

(I'm trying to verify something here)
  9.    #9  
    yes..... 750

Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    4 smartphone I assume?

(I'm trying to verify something here)
    Hmm...I wonder why 4smartphone's heartbeat is so small.
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    Hmm...I wonder why 4smartphone's heartbeat is so small.
    Not sure if that's the case with 4smartphone. After deleting the server and adding it again, I am getting sometimes 18-20 minutes (maybe a little more) between syncs. I even contacted them and they said nothing on their end would be making it sync every couple of minutes, but they didn't tell me how small the heartbeat actually was...I'm still having serious battery drain issues and I'm on the 2nd phone!
    Shannon