1.    #1  
    I soft reset my phone only to find out it doesn't boot up anymore. I tried a hard reset and it still doesn't work. There is no status bar on the bottom of the screen and it just hangs at the treo screen.

Any suggestions? I had the phone for over a month and I don't have TEP.
    If a hard reset doesn't solve a problem, it means you have to call palm or your service provider.
    Palm Treo 700W with Verizon PDATP Plan.

Palm Treo 700WX w/ SERO plan

Love both
    I hope you have the insurance on it. I had a 700wx with the same issue and had it replaced for free at a sprint store.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    try doing a reset while holding the "up" key down. It reboots but doesn't load some of the "hack like" programs. It's like booting a PC in safe mode
    Palm I >Palm IIIi>Palm 505> Zire 71>PEG37>T|X>TREO 700P That's a lot of palming!!
    I am also having the same issue. The treo comes up to the palm screen and locks, i get no status bar. Tried a soft reset, hard reset, and the zero reset. Any other suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by maninrochester View Post
    try doing a reset while holding the "up" key down. It reboots but doesn't load some of the "hack like" programs. It's like booting a PC in safe mode
    Uh, isn't that a hard reset? Which would completely erase your data unless you've synced/backed up to restore it?

There's nothing really "safe" about it. It's a complete reset.
    END OF LINE
    Ended calling Sprint support at lunch today, then sent me to the Sprint store. Was un-fixable, lucked out that i added the insurance while one the phone with the rep. They swapped my broken one out for a new one.
    Quote Originally Posted by europimp View Post
    Ended calling Sprint support at lunch today, then sent me to the Sprint store. Was un-fixable, lucked out that i added the insurance while one the phone with the rep. They swapped my broken one out for a new one.
    Probably all you could have done anyway. Nice play.
    END OF LINE