1.    #1  
    When I receive an incoming call there is no button on my entire 750v (including the side buttons) that mute the ringer!! The only way to stop the phone from ringing is by pushing the red end button and sending the call to VM. I read that the side button should mute the calls but it does not. It also behaved like this before I installed any 3rd party apps so that is not the problem. Any ideas?
    Or any key on the QWERTY keyboard
  3.    #3  
    Thanks smartass...I tried that too
    Did you try the top slider, that should mute it right away. It should shut down all the sounds on the unit.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwein84 View Post
    Thanks smartass...I tried that too
    Smartass? Just being funny, calm down!

Seriously, if the phone is ringing just press a letter (I just pressed J to test) and the ringer will silence. The side buttons only mute the Palm OS treo's, the wm phones have had the keyboard buttons do it. If it is not working, then there is a problem somewhere. But I can't imah=gine it not working, I haven't seen a complaint about this yet in this forum or the w/wx forum
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    Smartass? Just being funny, calm down!

Seriously, if the phone is ringing just press a letter (I just pressed J to test) and the ringer will silence. The side buttons only mute the Palm OS treo's, the wm phones have had the keyboard buttons do it. If it is not working, then there is a problem somewhere. But I can't imah=gine it not working, I haven't seen a complaint about this yet in this forum or the w/wx forum
    Haha sorry I was getting frustarted with it last night. For some reason no button silences my ringer (aside from the top switch).
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    It is frustrating. I wish I could use the volume button again.

If you hit the volume button first, you have to get rid of the volume setting display before the keyboard button will silence the ringer.