1.    #1  
    Well, I may make the switch to a 750v from my "trusty" old 650 GSM.

I'm on the T-mobile network, so the 3G speeds dont really offer me much sadly enough. I just have a few questions, some of which I couldnt really find answeres for in my searches.

I'm very unfamiliar with the WM OS, the closest thing I had to it was an 8125 a few months back but that wasn't WM5 I believe, so I can't say I've used it.

Does the email client for the WM5 (outlook I assume) offer me to have more then just one email ? Say if i want to switch back and forth from my @yahoo account and my work account.

I'm assuming it does since versamail does.

What type of chat clients are available for it? I know verichat is dead in the water, but there's others.

I'm also fond of gaming (when I'm sitting in an airport of just have nothing to do). Is Monopoly out for the WM OS? I love it on my PALM OS.

Does WM5 allow for for multitasking? (i.e., can I let a webpage load in IE while I'm in a chat client or reading my emails? Can I send off an email and get out of the screen right away or do I have to wait for it to send then I can get out?)

my last question is, should I just hold out? Is palm thinking about bringing back the Palm OS?

Thank you for any replies
    I don't have time right now to answer, but games are available at pocketgear.com or mobihand.com. I like mobihand because it tells you whether or not the products are compatible with the treobut pocketgear seems to have a bigger selection. Make sure you download trials before buying, to make sure they are compatible with the square format of the treo.

For now, indulge yourself here:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=103573
    Global Posts
    243 Global Posts
    BTW, the 8125 is WM5 also...

iPhone 3G ..:.. Jailbroken 16GB Black
    AT&T 8925 Tilt ..:.. WM 6.1 ..:.. SIM/CID unlocked
    BlackBerry 8830 ..:.. Work phone
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    www.handango.com is good for software purchase too. and WM5 is great for multitasking. It can have multiple applications open and still run fine. I can't say for palmos
  5.    #5  
    thank you for the input so far.

Does the palm WM5 have a touch screen dialer?

EDIT: and does anyone have a screen shot of it?
    Last edited by Matthew_Love84; 01/17/2007 at 05:31 PM.
    Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_Love84 View Post
    Well, I may make the switch to a 750v from my "trusty" old 650 GSM.

I'm on the T-mobile network, so the 3G speeds dont really offer me much sadly enough. I just have a few questions, some of which I couldnt really find answeres for in my searches.

I'm very unfamiliar with the WM OS, the closest thing I had to it was an 8125 a few months back but that wasn't WM5 I believe, so I can't say I've used it.

Does the email client for the WM5 (outlook I assume) offer me to have more then just one email ? Say if i want to switch back and forth from my @yahoo account and my work account.

I'm assuming it does since versamail does.

What type of chat clients are available for it? I know verichat is dead in the water, but there's others.

I'm also fond of gaming (when I'm sitting in an airport of just have nothing to do). Is Monopoly out for the WM OS? I love it on my PALM OS.

Does WM5 allow for for multitasking? (i.e., can I let a webpage load in IE while I'm in a chat client or reading my emails? Can I send off an email and get out of the screen right away or do I have to wait for it to send then I can get out?)

my last question is, should I just hold out? Is palm thinking about bringing back the Palm OS?

Thank you for any replies

If it weren't for screen resolution, and data plan, I would be all over it as well. Right now I am sitting tight.
  8.    #8  
    well t-Mobile has an awesome data plan, just no 3g

I'm just tempted to switch.. but not 100% yet. I mean, I can see the 750s price dropping like a stone once the iphone is released. I can have the 750 for business and the iphone for fun.

damn Palm, release a damn 750p for god's sake.